Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

its not at the minute lol, waiting now for...

its not at the minute lol, waiting now for intercooler clamps and some proper hose joints, so at the minute it feels standard due to not passing 10psi,

it better bloody fly when ive replaced all...
  2. Replies
    Views

aslong as its a reputable company then theres no...

aslong as its a reputable company then theres no problems at all, its all mapped for boost levels, fueling and within safe parameters.
    only downside is tyre and brake life if you get happy with your...
  3. Replies
    Views

there the exact ones ive bought dude, be nice to...

there the exact ones ive bought dude, be nice to have a small number of clamps rather than the amount i'm using at the minute.

theres that many on the crossover pipe it looks like a advert for...
  4. Replies
    Views

the problem i have found even with a single...

the problem i have found even with a single exhaust is that because i moved to a larger bore pipework that the tailpipe fouled the mounting bracket, to get round this i had to put slightly longer...
  5. Replies
    Views

maybe worth looking at the spring tension again...

maybe worth looking at the spring tension again if its that high on the first click, i'm going to leave it with mr fandango now as he keeps beating me to it lol
  6. Replies
    Views

mines on whites running between 10-15psi so...

mines on whites running between 10-15psi so should be fine mate
  7. Replies
    Views

thanks for the invitation but i try not to rant...

thanks for the invitation but i try not to rant lol, ive seen the carnage first hand that drivers with no skill or " do not require skill " cause so i tend to get wound up quickly !

As for the bmw...
  8. Replies
    Views

i have to say from reading this thread that i'm...

i have to say from reading this thread that i'm not interested in the argument, but i find the last comment very iresponsible, i'm a professional driver and hold every licence except pilots, i have...
  9. Replies
    Views

well it has not hit boost cut yet and i think you...

well it has not hit boost cut yet and i think you can run upto 15psi aslong as you dont floor it at low rpm, but i'm sure the mbc expert is lurking somewhere !

paging mr pedro, mr pedro to...
  10. Thread: which map

by brett craig
    Replies
    Views

dont worry lee, the word " mbc " has been used so...

dont worry lee, the word " mbc " has been used so listen for creaking door with pedros head popping round it to answer questions lmfao
  11. Replies
    Views

as soon as mr fandango answers his pm i may have...

as soon as mr fandango answers his pm i may have a twin piston dumpvalve for sale. need confirmation first that runin my boost pressure and stalling the turbo wont harm it.
  12. Replies
    Views

needs either capping or blanking, blanking is the...

needs either capping or blanking, blanking is the correct method
  13. Replies
    Views

i would go with the warped discs, ive seen them...

i would go with the warped discs, ive seen them go after a 100miles, if you get on them to hard when there cold it can be game over very quick.
    you'll get a pulsing feeling through the pedal and...
  14. Replies
    Views

Damn ££££££££££ car

Why is it best laid plans always go bloody wrong,

yesterday i got up like a kid on xmas day, my mbc had arrived, and i drove the 120 mile round trip to get my exhaust from nads, " todays going to...
  15. Thread: New Toy :)

by brett craig
    Replies
    Views

only way i can describe it mate is the lip around...

only way i can describe it mate is the lip around the edge of the wheel before it meets the tyre or the inside of the spokes themselves, theres no picture i can use as reference to be fair, as for...
  16. Thread: New Toy :)

by brett craig
    Replies
    Views

very nice looking car, i think if you polish/...

very nice looking car, i think if you polish/ paint either the rim edge or inbetween the spokes on the wheels to break the colour up it would look mint, are those horns i can see behind the grill ?
  17. Replies
    Views

suprised that was still on 4 wheels, normaly...

suprised that was still on 4 wheels, normaly there on there roof at the first sight of a corner !! lmfao
  18. Replies
    Views

owned 26 cars and 18 bikes over the years and...

owned 26 cars and 18 bikes over the years and apart from the usual wear and tear components ive never blown anything up ?

worked at donington race track for 4 years so had plenty of stick, its...
  19. Thread: Actuator

by brett craig
    Replies
    Views

heatshield came off last night, 1 bolt straight...

heatshield came off last night, 1 bolt straight out the other snapped soon as i put a spanner to it !!!

i'll pull the actuator off on sat and see whats what with it.
  20. good question to ask actualy ! i'm running a...

good question to ask actualy ! i'm running a pipercross cone filter on mine which gives a nice look and great noise, but wonder if i'm loosing out on performance and torque by not using the standard...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready