Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hello sir... Been dipping in and out of this...

Hello sir...

Been dipping in and out of this thread for the past couple of months but just felt the urge to say that the information contained within is excellent and has helped me no end with...
  2. Replies
    Views

They said they wanted it for a piece in the next...

They said they wanted it for a piece in the next series and given I really didn't want to sell it (ironically the reason to get rid was she was driving it daily and had marked the bumper and kerbed a...
  3. Replies
    Views

I owned this for a while, may or may not be on...

I owned this for a while, may or may not be on the list... however it was last seen with a broken rear axle somewhere near the source of the Nile. Probably safe to say it's long dead and buried now....
  4. Replies
    Views

Re. the above, no problem at all... they're no...

Re. the above, no problem at all... they're no use to me.

Maybe best check the dimensions on your gearbox first... just in case!

Christ knows what box is in mine now... going on what Yosser...
  5. Replies
    Views

Been a while... The 850R... well it went up...

Been a while...

The 850R... well it went up for sale as it was just too thirsty, too insane in the wet and required a banksman to reverse it into a space in Tesco plus it wasn't really being used...
  6. Spot on buddy. I've put one more turn on the...

Spot on buddy.

I've put one more turn on the actuator and it's doing pretty much as you describe. Given they don't have overboost, that certainly explains why it doesn't hit circa 10PSi as soon...
  7. Replies
    Views

In the past 12yrs dicking around with cars and...

In the past 12yrs dicking around with cars and working in the trade, I've yet to see a cambelt snap. I have however seen countless water pumps collapse, tensioners explode and pulleys seize. On that...
  8. Replies
    Views

A tale of two Volvo estates...

Given I've finally re-entered the world of 'R' ownership, I figured it makes sense to start a wee project thread. I say 're-entered' as I had an automatic S70R a few years back followed by a rather...
  9. Replies
    Views

Ok, I'll bite... First up, as you can...

Ok, I'll bite...

First up, as you can probably tell from my post count and content, I'm here as I'm in the market for a T5 of some description. I've had two before but I was young and stupid and...
  10. Replies
    Views

The blue one doesn't really interest me...

The blue one doesn't really interest me regardless of what's been said about it on here, the fact it's an auto kinda kills it dead in the water for me (although that one in Stirling is an auto, but...
  11. Replies
    Views

My thoughts exactly. The 06' D5 I had for a...

My thoughts exactly. The 06' D5 I had for a period was a very nice place to be and was a pleasure to cover considerable distance in, hence I'm swaying towards one over a similary spec'd and priced A4...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready