Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey buddy............yep,plugs could do it.. Have...

Hey buddy............yep,plugs could do it.. Have you had a look at them yet? Mine has NGK R BKR 7EVX and am told (on here) that it's a recommended plug. Possibly a slightly different one for...
  2. Replies
    Views

Null & Void............

Null & Void............
  3. Replies
    Views

Simples mate. Assuming there's a block multi-plug...

Simples mate. Assuming there's a block multi-plug connection? Set the volt-meter to 20V DC and with the acc/ign on,earth the meter to the body/gas-strut mounting etc and insert the positive probe...
  4. Replies
    Views

What about the other side?......:D

What about the other side?......:D
  5. Replies
    Views

Anthracite one side and silver on the other,then...

Anthracite one side and silver on the other,then depending on your mood you can park it facing either way.......Sorted!:B_thumb:
  6. Thread: Timewarp!

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

All the UK spec cars had h/w/w and heated ft...

All the UK spec cars had h/w/w and heated ft seats Duane or winter pack as it was latterly known,even the lowly 340 DL. Wasn't till the S70 arrived that this was extra..
  7. Replies
    Views

Well mate,it's in the...

Well mate,it's in the name.........flyingbrick........They are an icon and what brings our happy (or do I mean:cuckoo:) little community together.....Bless..:anmflower
  8. Replies
    Views

Worse than goin' to the fookin' dentist!! You can...

Worse than goin' to the ££££in' dentist!! You can relax with a nice cup of tea and a biscuit now.......nice one..:biggrin:
  9. Thread: help needed

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

My old girl starts and run perfectly even when...

My old girl starts and run perfectly even when the info doofer says there's only 20miles in the tank!! Being a peasant of late has given me this knowledge. Not a P2 though....:biggrin:
  10. Replies
    Views

And even more tyre shredding in the lower...

And even more tyre shredding in the lower gears......
  11. Thread: Typical!!!!!

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Hello buddy........high idle speed is a very...

Hello buddy........high idle speed is a very common problem with T5s. Most commonly down to a vacuum leak. Had the same problem with mine more than once although it didn't put the lambda light on....
  12. Replies
    Views

If the centre one is working then it would seem...

If the centre one is working then it would seem there is no fault in the switch or supply to the rear of the car mate. I'd be looking for a lost earth/broken wire feeding the tail lamp part of the...
  13. Replies
    Views

With you mate,see how it looks after the horns...

With you mate,see how it looks after the horns are hidden.
  14. Replies
    Views

A broken rear guide was the problem on my last...

A broken rear guide was the problem on my last one. Give away is the rattle when you shut the door with the window down. Being poverty stricken at the time,I improvised with a cable tie and never had...
  15. Thread: R-Spec MBC?

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

R-Spec ones screw down to increase and...

R-Spec ones screw down to increase and anti-clockwise to decrease mate. When you plumb it in make sure it's backed right off then turn clockwise in 1/4 turn increments till you've got it the way you...
  16. Thread: 850 Drop links

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

They are half the price of pattern ones from my...

They are half the price of pattern ones from my tame motor factor ....and they do look plastic!! Wouldn't be me matey....:shifty:
  17. Thread: R-Spec MBC?

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Hi Johnny,I've got one on mine. Quick delivery...

Hi Johnny,I've got one on mine. Quick delivery and great service,think it was 2 days. Comes with vac pipe,instructions etc and very easy to fit. So easy infact,you could do it whilst eating a...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sounds like you were close. Tragic but you'll get...

Sounds like you were close. Tragic but you'll get through this,I find a nice cup of tea and a biscuit helps in these situations. You're not alone mate.
  19. Replies
    Views

Clueless mate as that is spot on. All I can think...

Clueless mate as that is spot on. All I can think of is the PCV replacement was sub-standard. Other option is to fit a catch-tank.....
  20. Replies
    Views

What's wi all the fuss? This is routine...

What's wi all the fuss? This is routine maintainance on these cars. Ignore it at your peril..
  21. Thread: knowledge

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

The 850 was never designated as anything else....

The 850 was never designated as anything else. Just a code on here so everyone knows if a saloon or estate. The differences between the T5R and R are few. The R has an LSD and a permanent 250bhp as...
  22. Replies
    Views

:slap:

:slap:
  23. Replies
    Views

Just humour him Jerry.........He's happy..

Just humour him Jerry.........He's happy..
  24. Thread: Eyebrows Or Not?

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Off..

Off..
  25. Thread: Rica remap

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Just go and do it buddy. If you regret it then...

Just go and do it buddy. If you regret it then you'll be the first..
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready