Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Since when were we ever really sorry to take the...

Since when were we ever really sorry to take the mick on here :smileypul
  2. Replies
    Views

To be fair , I think I made it very obvious that ...

To be fair , I think I made it very obvious that :wink:

1) I'm not stupid enough to get under a car not properly supported.
    2) I'm not actually looking to get under the car at this stage , just...
  3. Yes Dave in answer to your question , you are...

Yes Dave in answer to your question , you are most welcome to come all the way down to Herts, hold my hand cook me a hot dog and generally make me feel loved !

On a serious note , I dont think...
  4. Replies
    Views

Same old story though , they are never near to me...

Same old story though , they are never near to me as a rule. Jersey is no easy slap with a car that doesnt go !. If it were nearby , any Volvo folk would be mad not to take it and sell the wheels and...
  5. Replies
    Views

I dont have any spare wheels but the ones on Mrs...

I dont have any spare wheels but the ones on Mrs Mas's car they are standard T5 alloys. If you're just talking about swapping them whilst you go to the MOT and back it's not a problem just give me a...
  6. Replies
    Views

If it helps anyone else , we got it sorted. 850...

If it helps anyone else , we got it sorted. 850 bolts did fit my 1988 T5 and the guy let me have them for a pound each.

Cheers

Mas
  7. Replies
    Views

Who was the complete mechanical no nothing who...

Who was the complete mechanical no nothing who said it might be the wastegate open ?
    yehhheeeeeeyyy I got something mechanical right.

Party my place date and time TBA :partysmil

Glad...
  8. Replies
    Views

I know im far from a mechqanical genious ( very...

I know im far from a mechqanical genious ( very far in fact) but as you say none of the usual plumes of smoke couldnt it be something like the wastegate permanently open or something else way beyond...
  9. Replies
    Views

If the handling is as bad as you describe and you...

If the handling is as bad as you describe and you have decent tyres on , personally I think the geometry/suspension etc has a problem. I wouldnt have thought that a large heavy front wheel drive car...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey moover shhhh , don't then how easy it was...

Hey moover shhhh , don't then how easy it was you're making me look bad :P
  11. Replies
    Views

The ABS E.C.U fix again !

As you may have read , the M.O.T is due next week on the T5 estate and they seem to be getting a bit hotter on the ABS light spotting recently :P.

So today I finished the second attempt at fixing...
  12. Replies
    Views

Interesting fuel economy result D5 on a run ?

Lo all, im usually around the T5 sections as I have a T5 for interest and a 2002 S60 D5 auto for the work commute. I know we dont buy a perfomance Volvo's for ecomony but in this day and age a good...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready