Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ah right, if its the big mutha on top, then i...

Ah right, if its the big mutha on top, then i already have that one, the one i bought by mistake sits next to it, but isnt the one you need matey.

Have a look on parts for volvo online, think they...
  2. Replies
    Views

It's the one that sits on top of engine that...

It's the one that sits on top of engine that usually gets replaced with a poly bush does that help ?
  3. Replies
    Views

Which one? i have just bought an upper bulkhead...

Which one? i have just bought an upper bulkhead one by accident as i am thick as mincemeat! Was going to get it fitted anyway, but if its the one you need let me know
  4. Replies
    Views

Try NADS

Try NADS
  5. Replies
    Views

See your original thread.

See your original thread.
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi. Might be your MAF but maybe not. I'm...

Hi.

Might be your MAF but maybe not. I'm thinking it is a air problem as in its getting to much ! Could be a split in a hose somewere mate its worth checking all the little hoses for cracks or...
  7. Replies
    Views

Is it a genuine Bosch MAF? The copy units are...

Is it a genuine Bosch MAF? The copy units are notoriously poor.

With regards to the ETM, the clean/update is no longer available from Volvo. Instead, they now sell the ETM itself at cost (£145...
  8. Thread: Hunting Rev's

by Liddo
    Replies
    Views

With the engine running, unplug the MAF sensor...

With the engine running, unplug the MAF sensor and see if it makes a difference, if it doesnt, it may be the MAF. I think normally ETM's throw up a management light.

A welcome to the C70 Club :D
  9. Thread: Hunting Rev's

by gareth
    Replies
    Views

Hi and welcome. I'm not 100% sure but it may be...

Hi and welcome. I'm not 100% sure but it may be an ETM issue, use search on here to help.
    It might be a good idea to get the codes read too as it may shed some light on the situation.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready