Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: P2 PCV Valve

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Two ways to check if your PCV system needs...

Two ways to check if your PCV system needs replacing:

1) If your car has done 140k + (and no mention of a PCV replacement in the service history)

2) Pull your dipstick out 1" when the engine is...
  2. Thread: P2 PCV Valve

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

It would do mate, thats on the induction side NOT...

It would do mate, thats on the induction side NOT the compressor side. From what you've said about losing boost and your car sounding like a jet engine i would go straight to the exhaust manifold...
  3. Thread: P2 PCV Valve

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

Aaah, I get ya! It may be worth looking at the...

Aaah, I get ya!
    It may be worth looking at the banjo bolt on the inlet manifold as that's the only place the pcv collects pressure from. Unless you have a lot of pressure in the block, being vented...
  4. Throttle to intercooler u can reverse down but...

Throttle to intercooler u can reverse down but intercoler to turbo u need a new pipe.I`ll take pics tomorow of mine if u like.
  5. Replies
    Views

40mm drop is easily seen using Eibach prokit...

40mm drop is easily seen using Eibach prokit springs. I have experience of 3 A/M shocks to go with those - really depends on how sporty you want the ride & how much ride comfort you are willing to...
  6. Replies
    Views

I wish I could help you with this, but my C70 was...

I wish I could help you with this, but my C70 was lowered by the previous owner. All I can say is that it's pretty damn low with 19's on. No scrubbing issues, but the steering is ever so slightly...
  7. Replies
    Views

Here ya go......

Here ya go...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiYm9-eV55Y&feature=youtu.be

Tried 5 different ways now and poxy link still don't work properly!! GGGRRR
  8. Replies
    Views

ME7 - there are 2 options, either you can fit the...

ME7 - there are 2 options, either you can fit the uprated OEM cruciform top mount or you can put powerflex into the existing round mount.

Your car if manual - stock will be 240 BHP. With a remap,...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready