Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. How to replace turn signal bulb inside the side mirror with pics

Hey Guys

Today I replace the blinker / turn signal bulb / lamp inside the side mirror.

You need to remove the mirror form the housing. In order to remove the mirror, you need to pry it out...
  2. Replies
    Views

If only cars didn't have to have front plates,...

If only cars didn't have to have front plates, looks great!
  3. Replies
    Views

A bit of careful testing, good idea to dip your...

A bit of careful testing, good idea to dip your toe and see what happens, think I'll be doing the same as my head is still hurting from a flashing overload from what I've read in the last few months,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I had a noisy coil in mine - it was so loud you...

I had a noisy coil in mine - it was so loud you could hear it over the radio! Local Indy ran checks on it and said it was fine. I replaced it anyway with an OEM one. Nice n quiet now.
  5. Replies
    Views

It could be the coil..... ...

It could be the coil.....

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/topic/102133-ticking-noise-from-ignition-coil/

Or lifters....?
  6. Replies
    Views

A second hand radiator fan is going to be fine...

A second hand radiator fan is going to be fine and it's a pretty easy fix as well just make sure you reconnect all the electrics to it when you're done. It's mostly 10mm bolts holding it in.
  7. Replies
    Views

Got Rad,ic,fan all as one still come out of my...

Got Rad,ic,fan all as one still come out of my saffy, 30 quid the lot if you want.
  8. Replies
    Views

as with any thing second hand james you take the...

as with any thing second hand james you take the risk knowing it has been used for many miles some times it pays off and other times it dont, it all depends on how much you want to spend
  9. Replies
    Views

Certainly sounds like the fans knackered, being...

Certainly sounds like the fans knackered, being as they're fairly cheap it's a quick fix.
  10. Replies
    Views

Had that happen on both 850's we've had, it was a...

Had that happen on both 850's we've had, it was a broken pin on the mechanism, which I drilled out and tapped and thread locked a short length of threaded stud in to, easy repair and still working...
  11. Replies
    Views

Had a problem twice with my 850 glovebox. The...

Had a problem twice with my 850 glovebox. The first time one part of the latch broke, then another part broke the second time. I used a wire coathanger to reach up from the bottom of the glovebox...
  12. Replies
    Views

yep...I did that...and it turns out it's the same...

yep...I did that...and it turns out it's the same if I remember correctly - bang on center!
  13. Replies
    Views

...sorry, misleading when I said trim as not all...

...sorry, misleading when I said trim as not all cars have it. Mine had a walnut trim which I had to peel back to drill this..didn't need to though as I decided it was gross and removed all the...
  14. Replies
    Views

have a read of this......... ...

have a read of this.........

http://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/fix-a-stuck-glove-box-tutorial.html
  15. Replies
    Views

that old chestnut!! I removed the trim and...

that old chestnut!!

I removed the trim and drilled a small hole in the center of the lid, then you can poke something in to release the mech (and fix it!!)

There are plenty of instuctions on...
  16. Replies
    Views

Old Top Gear - Volvo 850 R Video Found

Hi Guys

I have been looking for the Top Gear 850 video for ages. I finally found it.

Play the link below from 4.30 onwards. Apologies if this is a repost.
  17. Replies
    Views

many thanks james..................i searched...

many thanks james..................i searched past threads and found a good description and pics by niles..............tried mine today but bolts are very tight so left it on in fear of snapping...
  18. Replies
    Views

just a note for when you order your parts, the...

just a note for when you order your parts, the normal 850 throttle body gasket is ok as it already has the larger opening
  19. Replies
    Views

Ad this prob with mind mate try putting the...

Ad this prob with mind mate try putting the linkage off your old throttle body that should work.
  20. Replies
    Views

Er.....PICS!!!!!.. Don't think Vynl wrapping...

Er.....PICS!!!!!..

Don't think Vynl wrapping is too expensive, after all it's just a big sticker.
  21. Replies
    Views

Up to P1 V70 will fit James, and im pretty sure...

Up to P1 V70 will fit James, and im pretty sure there was no T5R trimmed ones, just the leather, either, Grey, Black, or Cream ( Beige ) never heard of any other colours.
  22. make sure you wrap up warm, its cold out there...

make sure you wrap up warm, its cold out there lol

ps let us know how you get on
  23. you owe me a beer ;) lol ...

you owe me a beer ;) lol

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t190/V6EDC/DSC00009-1.jpg
  24. no, but i google'd it lol. 0115 944 5644

no, but i google'd it lol. 0115 944 5644
  25. i've found this LINK...

i've found this LINK. Which labels the plug as "A", but on the diagram they don't tell you which positive on the plug each colour goes. Think you need someone who already has it fitted & see where...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready