Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My god, I forgot I wrote this post. Think I even...

My god, I forgot I wrote this post. Think I even cried a bit that day, I worked on jets easier than this job lol.
    I just bought a new 1 from FRF Volvo, with the discount, don’t remember being too...
  2. Thread: Abs module

by Spawned66
    Replies
    Views

I used him for my ETM contactless upgrade. Very...

I used him for my ETM contactless upgrade. Very pleased with service.
  3. Replies
    Views

I have these on my C70. To answer your question...

I have these on my C70. To answer your question though, you need to take the motors off your old headlights and fit them in the projectors. Very easy to do.
  4. Replies
    Views

Like Shinsplintz said, a lot seem to use the...

Like Shinsplintz said, a lot seem to use the Meyle HD. I bought mine over a year ago and still perfect. I bought them pretty cheap from:...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well deserved Harvey!

Well deserved Harvey!
  6. Replies
    Views

I have C70 GT with the Dolby Pro Logic & rear sub...

I have C70 GT with the Dolby Pro Logic & rear sub woofers behind the seat. I thought the same thing when I bought mine, considering everyone was praising the stereo in this car. So I decided to do...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready