Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mine used to do that, should only undo tank when...

Mine used to do that, should only undo tank when cold because its a pressurized system so only fill up to MAX when cold. Take the tank off there is a float in there that will stick if its crappy. ...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'd possibly check the plug first. Common thing...

I'd possibly check the plug first. Common thing with any electrics that the wiring connectors are the weak link..
    Look for a bit of rust and clean the contacts then see what happens... if you have a...
  3. Replies
    Views

My light comes on momentarily when I floor the R,...

My light comes on momentarily when I floor the R, but I've put it down to the coolant been thrown around that much that the sensor thinks the level is low for a second or two. Did the same on my V70...
  4. Thread: help

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

It's fairly straight forward just watch that the...

It's fairly straight forward just watch that the clips holding the gearbox cooler pipes in place don't fall apart when you remove them (if you have an auto that is).
  5. Replies
    Views

Vpcuk stickers official thread

I have now got in my possession the latest batch of stickers, I have 100 ready to post out.

Cost of a sticker is £2.50, this covers the sticker and all postage costs.

The only way to pay unless...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready