Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

They're taking their sweet time getting round to...

They're taking their sweet time getting round to it then ... ;) but, if a new CEM fixes the problem, it would have to be done. I'll keep you posted.
  2. Replies
    Views

No, Martin, it's the Differential Electronic...

No, Martin, it's the Differential Electronic Module, the Haldex unit on the rear axle.

I've tried the usual routes - BBA-Reman, who tried to repair it but couldn't, and don't have any others;...
  3. Replies
    Views

Well, it's been an eventful time ;) The second...

Well, it's been an eventful time ;) The second engine went the same way as the first, 20k miles after I fitted it. So, in March this year, the Volvo went back to the hospital :( After some...
  4. Replies
    Views

I found a company in the US that will supply and...

I found a company in the US that will supply and fit for around $2,000 but I don't think it would be practical or cost-effective to ship the block to them. Russ mentions around £1,000 for the sleeves...
  5. Replies
    Views

Didn't go bang, was just losing water which...

Didn't go bang, was just losing water which turned out to be a split liner in No.2 cylinder. Cheap option, believe it or not, was to buy another motor.
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, it can be replaced. I got one direct from a...

Yes, it can be replaced. I got one direct from a Volvo dealer as the lid hinge had broken on the original. About £30 IIR. You need to lift the part of the console where it's located as it's clipped...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready