Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

chavbois back

Hi everyone its been a long time. I have finally bought another volvo a s60 d5 in excellent condition heated electronic seats all the usual gadgets ill leave it to mrp to upload some photos
  2. Replies
    Views

goodbye s80 d5 :(

So today my father in law took off in the s80 on his trip back to his home in France. As he drove of I didn't no what to think as the tear ran down my face ahaha . And yes I know wha ur all thinking...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate my I add although I bought the gauge...

Thanks mate my I add although I bought the gauge martin fitted the pipe work amd drilled the egr to make it fit he is a very clever man
  4. Replies
    Views

Now with a remap hopefully put it back on the...

Now with a remap hopefully put it back on the rollers and see what itle be its now running better then when I bought it ;) :) :(
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks again for helping with that martin my car...

Thanks again for helping with that martin my car is starting to look up together now amd atlast no kore driving to work with my head out the window for the first 3 miles :)
  6. Replies
    Views

Get it taken off!!!? Oh why would I do that im...

Get it taken off!!!? Oh why would I do that im thinking decat next hehe
  7. Replies
    Views

Last time my wife looked it was still there that...

Last time my wife looked it was still there that was some time ago mind lol :funkybana
  8. Thread: My new ride

by craigieboy
    Replies
    Views

Nice car mate :)

Nice car mate :)
  9. Replies
    Views

keeping the volvo mate the disco can wait till...

keeping the volvo mate the disco can wait till next year and ill buy one
  10. Replies
    Views

thanks for the advice Andy i have 3 years no...

thanks for the advice Andy i have 3 years no clams bonus and a full nearly clean licence if any mods are added then the insurance company will be told :)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready