Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well I can provide the box but that's it. Would...

Well I can provide the box but that's it. Would need someone with right tools to come and remove it.
  2. Thread: wheel sizes

by jason850t5
    Replies
    Views

Also I think fords have wheel nuts not bolts,...

Also I think fords have wheel nuts not bolts, which in it's self doesn't matter, but just check the shank. If it is different then it may be easier to get the bolt holes machined at the same time as...
  3. Thread: wheel sizes

by jason850t5
    Replies
    Views

Take them to an engineering firm and get them to...

Take them to an engineering firm and get them to mill the centre out to 65.1.... Shouldn't cost any more than £20. You also need to check the offset is ok too.
  4. Replies
    Views

After reading through the threads again I realise...

After reading through the threads again I realise that before I was checking it was ok to run mbc with remap. I didn't actually check it was ok for me7. I will be removing it, selling car and getting...
  5. Replies
    Views

so thats why george michael drives round stoned...

so thats why george michael drives round stoned all the time
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready