Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: hunting

by slurpy
    Replies
    Views

hi mightywolf, thanks for the welcome, well that...

hi mightywolf, thanks for the welcome, well that sounds about right !! i allways get the blame for everything that goes wrong !! just aswell i have broad shoulders (l.o.l) if you are going to get...
  2. Thread: hunting

by slurpy
    Replies
    Views

hi stealth, thanks for the welcome, i get down to...

hi stealth, thanks for the welcome, i get down to brighton now and then, as i know someone down there so might see you next time i am down there, dont think i would miss you car (looks nice !!) slurpy
  3. Thread: hunting

by slurpy
    Replies
    Views

hi phill, no not the white heart center, in...

hi phill, no not the white heart center, in nathan way, (buy the plumstead bus garage) nothing new with the m25 i,m going anti clock, go up to erith and then come out on the last on slip before the...
  4. Thread: hunting

by slurpy
    Replies
    Views

hi phill, thanks for the warm welcome, yes simple...

hi phill, thanks for the warm welcome, yes simple sounds good to me, the guy who had the car before didnt do many miles, shops and back !! and since i have had it i havent had it serviced yet, i have...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready