Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

my bro changed his standard panel filter for a...

my bro changed his standard panel filter for a k&n on his 850r, and he reckons its a lot more responsive...... but, if you can stretch to it, id personally go for the full induction with the r.i.p....
  2. Replies
    Views

If the handling is as bad as you describe and you...

If the handling is as bad as you describe and you have decent tyres on , personally I think the geometry/suspension etc has a problem. I wouldnt have thought that a large heavy front wheel drive car...
  3. Replies
    Views

OK so a lot of power through the front will never...

OK so a lot of power through the front will never be that great in the wet, but make sure your tyre pressures are correct EVERY week, even a couple of pounds out (invariably at the rear) will dictate...
  4. Replies
    Views

crap in the wet

Hi

This sounded like my car :-( Bought a strut brace made a huge difference , also just had new tyres got Toyo Proxes pr1's they seem good in the wet.

I had the 4 wheel alignment done and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Vreds or Nokian tyres get very good write-ups.

Vreds or Nokian tyres get very good write-ups.
  6. Replies
    Views

Just a thought, but check the camber & the wheel...

Just a thought, but check the camber & the wheel alingment.

If it's as poor as you're saying it may not be the tyres that are causing the problem. And I also reccomend a strut brace. (you never...
  7. Replies
    Views

Strut brace is about £50 so worth trying I'd say....

Strut brace is about £50 so worth trying I'd say. Though I find most of the FWD cars to suffer badly in the wet... I just don't even try pushing them hard any more if it's slidey weather...
  8. Replies
    Views

I bought my brace just cause I wanted something...

I bought my brace just cause I wanted something shiny in the engine bay and didn't want to spend too much on the car, didn't expect much but it's made a huge difference.

The wheels spin but it's...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mine was terrible on Pirellis (even in stock...

Mine was terrible on Pirellis (even in stock form)

not the same model - but I found that the strut brace has made a BIG different to traction, should make an even bigger difference in the older...
  10. Thread: warning light on

by pjay
    Replies
    Views

don't worry about the lambda light mine has been...

don't worry about the lambda light mine has been on for nearly 2 years, just gone thru mot 2 months ago, emissions great well below limit, mine runs on gas also so my lambda is confused but i have...
  11. I'm sure you've seen it before. Very moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1enJr49os&feature=player_embedded
  12. Replies
    Views

IIRC its fuel / exhaust related. Pull the...

IIRC its fuel / exhaust related.

Pull the codes and see what comes up.
  13. Replies
    Views

Do you mean the Lambda Light ? ( Triangle )

Do you mean the Lambda Light ? ( Triangle )
  14. Thread: warning light on

by T5ER
    Replies
    Views

would get the codes read matey asap either...

would get the codes read matey asap either dealer/ independant or maybe somebody on here can help
  15. Replies
    Views

Just a point worth noting, you can't check anti...

Just a point worth noting, you can't check anti roll bar links easily with one wheel jacked up as it loads up the anti-roll bar and takes out the play. It's better to check them with the wheels on...
  16. Replies
    Views

i had the same knocking and it turned out to be...

i had the same knocking and it turned out to be anti roll bar links. I check everything and everything looked 100% no movement from nothing but on smooth road no knock but on town roads knock changed...
  17. Replies
    Views

I had the same thing on mine ( 855 ) it turned...

I had the same thing on mine ( 855 ) it turned out to be the wishbone bushes.

Changed the wishbones and its stopped :B_thumb:

If changing them i always change as a pair then get 4 wheel...
  18. Replies
    Views

lovely looking car mate. the more i see pegs on a...

lovely looking car mate. the more i see pegs on a classic, the more i want too. lol

nice car mate.

chad
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready