Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Have a read here about the spec and what you can...

Have a read here about the spec and what you can and what not to?.......http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=171576

I had the `89 model and when fitting the MBC to around 14/15psi it...
  2. Replies
    Views

I think you can simply fit a Manual Boost...

I think you can simply fit a Manual Boost Controller which overrides the standard boost setting on beast, which is set by the diaphragm device on the turbo. Dead simple to fit, BUT - get an...
  3. Replies
    Views

Increase the turbo boost pressure, standard is...

Increase the turbo boost pressure, standard is 6-7psi so up it to 10-12psi. It will make a huge difference.
  4. Replies
    Views

I'd be tempted to just fire some boost into it...

I'd be tempted to just fire some boost into it and enjoy it. If I breaks then fix it!
  5. Replies
    Views

camshafts with overlap can give a lower reading,...

camshafts with overlap can give a lower reading,
    Dave
  6. Replies
    Views

What is the mileage on the car? Any history with...

What is the mileage on the car? Any history with it? Did you test with the engine warm or cold?

Compression ratio on the B230ET should be 9:1 so should be at least 132psi (simply multiplying...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready