Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi people, sorry forgot to update this... I...

Hi people, sorry forgot to update this...

I bought a set of new HT leads for it and all seems well...

Now the engine is fine, it needs more power, but the inconsistent boost levels need...
  2. Replies
    Views

Back in the game...

Yup, picked a T5 today after wondering if there were any 'good' ones that were left, well it turns out good examples are still about. Im sure people will have seen the blue auto estate on ebay, well...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah no problem, nice car though...

Yeah no problem, nice car though...
  4. Replies
    Views

When was the last time you changed the plugs?? ...

When was the last time you changed the plugs?? You are probably gonna say they are new, but if these plugs that are in the engine now have been flooded, might only have been once, get um changed, i...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hope things pick up for you mate, you defo need...

Hope things pick up for you mate, you defo need some luck...
  6. Replies
    Views

Nearly all of them are ABS TRACS faiult codes...

Nearly all of them are ABS TRACS faiult codes mate...
  7. Replies
    Views

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fan...

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fandango/Volvo/mine/BT/Boot/33782_1591598105769_1110365021_1660659_977483_n.jpg[/QUOTE]

Hill starts might be abit tricky with the handbrake in the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Put another engine in it!! End of...

Put another engine in it!! End of...
  9. Replies
    Views

19t sat on the ebay... 50 quid at the mo...

19t sat on the ebay... 50 quid at the mo...
  10. Replies
    Views

TFM, it might be a while before i am there again...

TFM, it might be a while before i am there again but if its still there, i will have a good look round it and will enquire...
  11. Replies
    Views

NOt sure what cover you are referring to when you...

NOt sure what cover you are referring to when you say its damaged, but as long as your back plate, behind the timing belt, is ok, just line the volvo timing marks on the cam wheels with the notches...
  12. Replies
    Views

You may as well put the cam wheels back on cos...

You may as well put the cam wheels back on cos you dont need them off to take the head off, like some one said, mark them up 'In' and 'ex' for when you take the cams out/off... The cam wheels will...
  13. Replies
    Views

the clutch has its own reservoir, its sort of a...

the clutch has its own reservoir, its sort of a split 'tank'... you need to fill the brake servo right to the top so it goes in that little hole... I found this a long time ago...
  14. Replies
    Views

You still got the jack under the front end of...

You still got the jack under the front end of that thing?? LOL...
    Amazing how much they go up when you strip the weight...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sounds like all the easier stuff has been checked...

Sounds like all the easier stuff has been checked now so onto more involved stuff... I would check the cam sensor on the exhaust side, make sure it aint full of oil... After that comes the valve...
  16. Replies
    Views

I mite sound like a rite tit with this but, on...

I mite sound like a rite tit with this but, on your other video you can see that there aint a deal of fuel in the car, it says 30 miles for the tank range, thats a gallon at most... I would treat...
  17. Replies
    Views

Dont know whether its its big enough to affect...

Dont know whether its its big enough to affect the tick over but check the small pipe that sits on the left end of the intake manifold, chances are its perished through or come adrift, looks to me...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready