Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Is it Auto mate ? Take the control module off...

Is it Auto mate ? Take the control module off mate spray it with so cleaner and try that. But usually its a solenoid valve in the module itself never had a problem with speed sensors to be fair. I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Undo the two front subframe bolts 20mm and take...

Undo the two front subframe bolts 20mm and take the rear ones out lowering the subfame down, obviously undoing the spline steering linkage. the two powersteering cooling pipes will also have to be...
  3. Replies
    Views

went from 215 45 17s to 225 50 17s lovely and...

went from 215 45 17s to 225 50 17s lovely and smooth ride and loadsa grip, these roads arnt good enough for 30s 40s etc ripping lower arms every 6 months and breaking springs now and again had enough...
  4. Replies
    Views

coil module dude ?

coil module dude ?
  5. Replies
    Views

Distrib cap they condensate from time to time,...

Distrib cap they condensate from time to time, clean the electrodes inside and on the rotor arm then try
  6. Replies
    Views

I like that !!!!

I like that !!!!
  7. Replies
    Views

Glad err pass ok all good !!!!

Glad err pass ok all good !!!!
  8. Replies
    Views

Mine used to do that, should only undo tank when...

Mine used to do that, should only undo tank when cold because its a pressurized system so only fill up to MAX when cold. Take the tank off there is a float in there that will stick if its crappy. ...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready