Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Pulled the car up on the kerb tonight..... Oil...

Pulled the car up on the kerb tonight.....

Oil cooler hose!

Tiny little pin sized jet squirting onto the subframe!
    Can't work out wether it's the clamp or the metal pipe that's corroded but...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure about on these, but on past cars...

I'm not sure about on these, but on past cars I've found a grommet in the bulkhead and gone through that.

Just noticed your in Aberdeen too! That's another one of us.

Pm volvokid, he's out at...
  3. Thread: Engine mountings

by Bones
    Replies
    Views

I'm with claymore, I used hockey pucks in a Saxo...

I'm with claymore, I used hockey pucks in a Saxo I shoehorned a 2.1 turbo lump into. Used to get shocking torque steer, axle tramp, snapping driveshafts etc. hockey pucks although they didn't...
  4. Replies
    Views

Haha, thought it was going to torch itself when...

Haha, thought it was going to torch itself when the smoke was pouring out from under the bonnet!lol

Aye kingsford, spent 2 years out there about 4-5 years ago, and it's a hell of place to be....
  5. Replies
    Views

I made it! :-) Aberdeen to Preston in just...

I made it! :-)

Aberdeen to Preston in just over 4 and a half hours.! No stops just cruise controlled it pretty much the whole way!

Well I thought it best to confess as you do get people who...
  6. Replies
    Views

It's not too bad, length wise it's actually...

It's not too bad, length wise it's actually alright, it's just the bend at the tailpipe needs a pulling in a bit more than anything.

Never got any pictures because I was fitting it in the...
  7. Replies
    Views

2001 s60 T5 exhaust questions

Hi everyone.

Got to the bottom of my ABS/STC problems........the sensors were on the wrong wheels!.....

Anyway, she flew straight through the MOT with just advisories for child seat being...
  8. YAAAAAAASSSSSS! Finally, abs sensor replaced...

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!

Finally, abs sensor replaced and I now have no idiot lights on my dash! :-) well apart from a bulb out and my scooshers need filling up!

next investment is either Vida or a...
  9. That's not sounding good for you mark, hope you...

That's not sounding good for you mark, hope you get to the bottom of yours sharpish. I know how frustrating it is!

Looks like I'm finally at the bottom of mine!
    One of the lads at work used to...
  10. Haha, I've wanted a P1 or an 850r since I was a...

Haha, I've wanted a P1 or an 850r since I was a kid....but her indoors says "they're not very pretty"

Done a fair bit of scouting about on DIM failure and the links you posted and reassuringly...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hate it when that happens, I was getting dash...

Hate it when that happens, I was getting dash lights and all sorts, I was expecting to be changing all sorts of abs related parts then when Volvokid was scanning it with Vida found out by chance that...
  12. Pushed the pads back obviously when I had the...

Pushed the pads back obviously when I had the caliper off, but did I not forget to pump the brakes before I set off!��

Off I went down my street and its a T junction at the bottom....pedal hit the...
  13. Haha! Nanna Moon was a babe! I only watched it...

Haha! Nanna Moon was a babe! I only watched it because the ex used to put it on!

All sorted though now, claymore was right, wheel bearing had pretty much made a mess in his pants!

Never heard...
  14. Ive found this thread quite useful. Im not...

Ive found this thread quite useful.

Im not usually one for using cheap parts but with driveshafts at that price you dont mind replacing them every 50k even if thats all you get out of them.

im...
  15. Replies
    Views

NICE! Even the other half who can't stand estates...

NICE! Even the other half who can't stand estates was like "ooh, looks nice in red" did they ever do a proper red p2 v70R?

Like the clocks, but not a fan of the simple looking dashboards in the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready