Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Probably go for thule bars and some roof mount...

Probably go for thule bars and some roof mount carriers?
    unless you have a tow ball? but i think the roof mount option will be cheaper and still gives you access to the load area :)
  2. Replies
    Views

not with spacers in the front they dont

not with spacers in the front they dont
  3. Replies
    Views

Tritons????...

Tritons????
    http://www.swedishautoparts.com/shop/catimages/Volvo-Triton-Rim.jpg There 18" not sure if the 17" ones had a diffrent name.
  4. Thread: Air Filter

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

if you cut out the corrugated flex section out of...

if you cut out the corrugated flex section out of the intake pipe just before the turbo & replace it with a metal joining pipe it moves the top corner further back so got more room for the filter...
  5. Thread: Drop Links

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

lift the front end up both sides when in the air...

lift the front end up both sides when in the air reach in and if they move without effort/freely they need replaced
  6. Replies
    Views

if it's any use to you i plan to be in...

if it's any use to you i plan to be in barry/cardiff this weekend could bring mine/show you how they work if you can get to that area
  7. Replies
    Views

From memory when I last did it, (I used a multi...

From memory when I last did it, (I used a multi meter not an LED) you did need the ignition on.
  8. Replies
    Views

i had jip with mine.sure you just touch 5 against...

i had jip with mine.sure you just touch 5 against one of the wires quickly then wait a bit and it starts flashing.
  9. Thread: strange one

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Think Draper do them buddy,I bought one for...

Think Draper do them buddy,I bought one for re-setting the service light but that is all it does. Probably 3 figures.
  10. Thread: strange one

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Definite retro step removing the...

Definite retro step removing the self-diagnostic,mine is the same buddy. Either invest in a code reader or pay someone. Have heard of some members making their own but I'm sure someone will be along...
  11. Thread: strange one

by Alan M
    Replies
    Views

You will need to make a flash code reader as per...

You will need to make a flash code reader as per Jods instructions over on the VOC forums to read your codes. If the fault light is lit on the dash there is obviously a problem somewhere.
  12. Thread: My new Motor

by AndysR
    Replies
    Views

Nice, I like the exhaust that style suits the...

Nice, I like the exhaust that style suits the estate well :)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready