Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

the track was cold so i couldnt get any heat in...

the track was cold so i couldnt get any heat in my tyres, the cold air was good for my performance but the grip was pants so i had loads of power but no grip.
    when i ran this time you wernt there...
  2. Thread: wheel refurb

by pamdam
    Replies
    Views

frankie if you get them done at the place in...

frankie if you get them done at the place in hemel i can pick up from you at avon take them there coz its up the road from me and drop back to you next time I'm a the pod.
  3. Replies
    Views

lovin the work.

lovin the work.
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah very close behind. Tail gater. Lol

Yeah very close behind. Tail gater. Lol
  5. Replies
    Views

wheels i think I'll find out saturday lol

wheels i think I'll find out saturday lol
  6. Replies
    Views

My new 850 t5 saloon

Just collected ny new green 850 t5 manual saloon drives great pretty basic model with wind up windows and no fogs etc. cant wait to get to work on it tomorrow hope fully be ready for hlm on the...
  7. thinking of buying a V70 awd its not an R but it is a 2.319 engine need info

hi everyone,

I have just been offered V70 AWD its not an R but it is a 2.3 I dont think its a T5 and i cannot find any specs for a 2.3 thats not a T5. the guy says its not a T5 and it is around...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready