Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It has a slight clutch judder too, which is a...

It has a slight clutch judder too, which is a sign as well I'm told. There's defo oil coming from somewhere. It's not really a concern, as its all gonna get stripped out at some point once I know...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sorry to see this Dave But What the guys are...

Sorry to see this Dave

But What the guys are saying about the oil pumps looks right to me!
    The problem with the new/reworked oil pumps is there are a literally a few screws missing, In mine, a...
  3. Thread: RICA parameters

by hamish
    Replies
    Views

It does FACT.

It does FACT.
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes it does. 100% guaranteed. Any claim otherwise...

Yes it does. 100% guaranteed. Any claim otherwise would be pure misinformation and completely inaccurate.
  5. Replies
    Views

That looks really good, looks right at home...

That looks really good, looks right at home fitted in there. That Will certainly stop you from skidding about in the seat next time your out on the track.
  6. Replies
    Views

The recaro's look smart in there mate :D

The recaro's look smart in there mate :D
  7. Replies
    Views

You have to remember that a lot of people who...

You have to remember that a lot of people who have done these brake upgrades do a fair amount of trackdays, so they have first hand experience of what works.
  8. Replies
    Views

You're kidding aren't you? You have all these...

You're kidding aren't you? You have all these people running 280, 290, 300+ bhp all over the forums, with standard brakes (which are £££££e, whether they choose to see it or not), and you're knocking...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready