Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Had i not got the 850R front bumper cover for my...

Had i not got the 850R front bumper cover for my T5 i would definately have gone for one of these, I have one of Tomcats front splitters fitted and the quality and fit is excellent.
  2. Replies
    Views

Oh come on, lets not get into a awd V fwd...

Oh come on, lets not get into a awd V fwd debate....there boring! We all know the pros and cons to both systems.
  3. Replies
    Views

Wot he said :D watch what happens when an R runs...

Wot he said :D
    watch what happens when an R runs 350+bhp for prolonged periods... there's a reason Ford cobalt lined the bores for the RS ;)
    2.3 or 2.4 will most likely throw a rod before the bore...
  4. Replies
    Views

Get it bought :) ...

Get it bought :)
  5. Replies
    Views

:yikes: Mine cost £18 lol.

:yikes: Mine cost £18 lol.
  6. Thread: Wet Sanding

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

God I fekkin hate wet sanding by hand,you can...

God I fekkin hate wet sanding by hand,you can tell when you've been at it too long because your fingerprints vanish,lol.. Speaking about detailing though as we are it is an art form in itself, as I...
  7. Replies
    Views

well, before Pedro jumps in with his Pic of 1000...

well, before Pedro jumps in with his Pic of 1000 + miles to an empty tank, let me ask you...
    Have you managed to hit 143mph in 4th yet?

;)

D5 is very, very good but it aint T5 and this is,...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready