Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Gull anyone

by evo230
    Replies
    Views

I'm close to crying - not because they changed...

I'm close to crying - not because they changed the wheels on a Gul, but because the wheels on the first Gul in that pic are truly horrendous and shouldn't be on any cars!
  2. Replies
    Views

I was going to make a comment back to this - but...

I was going to make a comment back to this - but decided it would probably breach most of the forum rules!
  3. Replies
    Views

Looks good - I have exactly the same on my 850R,...

Looks good - I have exactly the same on my 850R, although i've removed two boxes so its a 'bit' louder!
  4. Looks a great start, I have the same gearknob in...

Looks a great start, I have the same gearknob in my 850R and for some reason thats the worst bit of the interior too.
  5. Replies
    Views

Red Volvo 850 - the old swede!

So my poor little 850R has been a little neglected recently, what with a big house extension and actually having to move out of the house so the builders can pull apart the inside of the house...
  6. Replies
    Views

Looks great - gutted for you with the flooding...

Looks great - gutted for you with the flooding tho. I used to have a burgundy 440, i used to love polishing it as it come up so perfect each time.
  7. Thread: The BoneWagon

by evo230
    Replies
    Views

Its going to be a great car once you've finished....

Its going to be a great car once you've finished. Love the homemade ramps!
  8. Replies
    Views

Looking great!

Looking great!
  9. Replies
    Views

Congrats - I've always wanted one of those!

Congrats - I've always wanted one of those!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready