Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just looked them up and they do full clutch and...

Just looked them up and they do full clutch and flywheel sets in single or twin plate for the M66 boxes, I didn't dare look any further as I'd land up buying something for my cars for sure......lol
  2. Replies
    Views

The horn and the wipers are on the same fuse...

The horn and the wipers are on the same fuse circuit looking at those diagrams.

Silly question maybe but I take it you checked the fuse? (number 15). As the yellow is the live to the horn and the...
  3. Nice update and as above, great t-shirt. As...

Nice update and as above, great t-shirt.

As for a gripper diff you could be in luck, contact Dean Wood (WoodyT5 on here), he currently has an M66 with a gripper fitted, that will slip straight in...
  4. Great update, good to see it coming along nicely....

Great update, good to see it coming along nicely.

Love the Tshirt :D
  5. I asked the guy who tuned my 2.0T about this and...

I asked the guy who tuned my 2.0T about this and indeed this is possible and fairly easy, however the clutch on these 2.0T's are not that great (Volvo went cheap here), they will be ok up to 260-270...
  6. If anything you want to stiffen the dampers, and...

If anything you want to stiffen the dampers, and fit a softer front ARB. Control body roll with the suspension as much as possible, with an ARB as an assister. A stiff ARB will just send the shock...
  7. Can you do before and after piccies for the...

Can you do before and after piccies for the spacers? Do you buy special longer bolts with spacers? Forgive my ignorance, I've never fitted any but often thought the rears on my C30 could do with them.
  8. A front strut brace will help with steering feel,...

A front strut brace will help with steering feel, though you don't want to go too stiff on the front end as that'll just cause more understeer, a rear strut brace will help promote lift off...
  9. The 2.0l 10v box has the lowest and closest...

The 2.0l 10v box has the lowest and closest 1st,2nd and 3rd gear ratio's and a final drive of 4.45:1. The available std m56 final drive ratios were 4.00:1, 4.25:1, 4.45:1, the 4.45:1 from my...
  10. I'm not really up on what is what with seat...

I'm not really up on what is what with seat swaps, but depending on what type of motorsport you wish to participate in, could dictate on how your your seat is to be mounted and also whether it has to...
  11. Result... If it doesn't fall apart in the near...

Result... If it doesn't fall apart in the near future :)
  12. Let's have a look at the dyno print when it gets...

Let's have a look at the dyno print when it gets there, we like graphs :)
  13. Minor set back, quite typical of eBay though,...

Minor set back, quite typical of eBay though, everything needs double checking on there :(
  14. On the basis of that recognition, keep the story...

On the basis of that recognition, keep the story coming - It'll make for interesting reading and you can look at it as building a mobile store of spares when you get to the T5 upgrade stage.

Good...
  15. I would really like to slow you up a bit on...

I would really like to slow you up a bit on considering this car to be in any way suitable as a track car.

If I can put it gently this 2 litre engine has very low outputs indeed and would be...
  16. Keep the progress reports coming, hope the remap...

Keep the progress reports coming, hope the remap brings her to life (post linkage) :)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready