Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

sounds very likely to be a voltage problem ...as...

sounds very likely to be a voltage problem ...as mentioned previously a replacement or even borrowed battery will most likely solve most of your codes..delete the codes when a new battery is fitted...
  2. Replies
    Views

hi,ive just replaced the complete roof on my c70...

hi,ive just replaced the complete roof on my c70 cab and after fitting it works perfectly with no re calibration ?
  3. Replies
    Views

very nice....looks very clean,love the saffy...

very nice....looks very clean,love the saffy colour.
  4. Replies
    Views

hi again,mine is a t5 with a 3 inch decat...

hi again,mine is a t5 with a 3 inch decat downpipe and jetex/bsr twin exit 2,5 inch system..got a lovely burble when pottering and howls and pops on boost....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  5. Replies
    Views

nice looking c70 mate...i lowered mine on 40mm...

nice looking c70 mate...i lowered mine on 40mm 850 springs and fitted the strut brace....handles much better now ;)
  6. hi wobbly...mines lowered 40mm on apex yellow...

hi wobbly...mines lowered 40mm on apex yellow springs and fitted with volvo strut brace with new shocks and h/d meyle drop links and it rides fine...firm but not uncomfortable.....strut brace vastly...
  7. nice motor..it sits lower at the back than...

nice motor..it sits lower at the back than mine...mines on 40mm lowered springs......i can see a build coming :B_thumb:
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready