Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Don't bother with the m59, any you find now will...

Don't bother with the m59, any you find now will be past their best & were a bit fragile to start with. As above, get a standard box & lsd. Much more reliable & will stand up to increased power if...
  2. the Quaife will give better results, but the M59...

the Quaife will give better results, but the M59 can be swopped if you have the longer driveshaft as well
  3. Replies
    Views

The weights are packed together like that because...

The weights are packed together like that because of the 5 spoke design of the wheel, You cannot put the adhesive weight's on the outside and on the inside like a conventional alloy wheel design...
  4. Replies
    Views

Your car already has the 302mm front upgrade...

Your car already has the 302mm front upgrade Jamie ;)

Surprised to here the fronts have warped as they where fine in my ownership...That said I sold the car almost 2 years ago.
  5. Replies
    Views

Its a stunning motor you have

Its a stunning motor you have
  6. Replies
    Views

in that case you can use any Volvo 850 bumper,...

in that case you can use any Volvo 850 bumper, the colour bit is the only difference and just clips off
  7. My vital statistics are: A-26MM B-25MM...

My vital statistics are:

A-26MM
    B-25MM
    C-10MM
    D-27MM(FROM THE TOP OF THE 0)
    E-25MM
    F-25MM
    G-132MM(MY BADGE IS A LOT FURTHER TO THE RIGHT THAN THAT PIC)
    H-43MM
  8. Replies
    Views

it's a piece of piss - 5 minute job.

it's a piece of piss - 5 minute job.
  9. Replies
    Views

dont know what model/year/side/style etc that you want but found these on ebay.....you can read through the details lol...might save you a few quid
  10. Replies
    Views

have you tried phoning local parts suppliers,
    the head light is realy easy to remove, 10 seconds.
    if its got a clip on lense,....you should be able to remove and reseal with a bit of time and...
  11. Replies
    Views

Remove the headlamp unit and keep it in the...

Remove the headlamp unit and keep it in the airing cupboard for a day or two!

Vaseline around the rubber seal should stop any further ingress if it's just a slight leak I would have thought.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready