Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The transmission is cooled via the radiator. If...

The transmission is cooled via the radiator. If there is an internal failure it can kill your transmission. So consider bypassing the radiator and fitting an auxiliary air cooler for longevity.
  2. Replies
    Views

Yup they flow the same as greens. Someone a long...

Yup they flow the same as greens. Someone a long time ago said they flowed 470cc and it seemed to stick (some sellers still state 470cc@3bar). They just have a different impedance to the greens.
  3. Replies
    Views

Nice update, things seem to be progressing nicely.

Nice update, things seem to be progressing nicely.
  4. Replies
    Views

Nice! Need a good video of how it sounds now...

Nice!

Need a good video of how it sounds now :D :D
  5. Replies
    Views

Your 940 project looks to be coming along nicely...

Your 940 project looks to be coming along nicely and I look forward to seeing more of your progress over the coming months. I had 2 740's and loved them, rwd drive and loads of load space where handy...
  6. Replies
    Views

Great update :) I do miss my old 940, was...

Great update :)

I do miss my old 940, was non-turbo but I did want to convert it, then the 850 came along so the 940 went. Shame as I wanted to know what more power felt like in a 940.
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the updates! Cam cover looks great...

Thanks for the updates!

Cam cover looks great BTW and don't worry the oil cap seal will soon dry out and leak :D

Most gaskets I tried on my 940 leaked so it's not limited to Elring.

And I...
  8. Replies
    Views

Good to see local members helping out (and...

Good to see local members helping out (and sharing the experience). Nice one! :D
  9. Replies
    Views

Nice workarounds! Unfortunately it's gonna get...

Nice workarounds!

Unfortunately it's gonna get worse trying to find obscure parts like that.
  10. Replies
    Views

Good post Dave - thanks for that - helpful as...

Good post Dave - thanks for that - helpful as ever!! J - definitely need some pics of the car!!!
    Form the above it looks like a straightforward job, but then changing Spark plug no. 4 was...
  11. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum! Great first post :) ...

Welcome to the forum!

Great first post :)

You should be able to change the front seal with the engine in the car. Removing the fan (4 bolts on the water pump shaft) and pulling out the fan...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready