Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, not many 200 series guys on this forum....

Hi mate, not many 200 series guys on this forum. Possibly best looking on volvoforums that have a specific 200 series section?

To answer your question, not heard or seen one tbh. would it need to...
  2. Replies
    Views

We (the mrs!) have a 2006 185 D5. On a decent...

We (the mrs!) have a 2006 185 D5. On a decent motorway run at 70-80mph the computer shows 52-53mpg. Around town high 40's.

I wouldnt worry too much about the DPF unless you do a lot of short...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just to let you all know she is now finished and...

Just to let you all know she is now finished and on the road!!! A couple of small jobs to do, but nothing major!

It's set at just under 1bar of boost at the mo, its got a slight misfire at full...
  4. Replies
    Views

So tonight involved swapping my classic swede...

So tonight involved swapping my classic swede shocks n springs from my glt to the SE, oh amd the wheels! So now she looks like this! Only the exhaust and a few niggles under the bonnet to do!! :)
  5. Replies
    Views

Only did it the once :) as the lambda wasnt wired...

Only did it the once :) as the lambda wasnt wired aro nout it wouldnt idle, im glad it started at all to be honest!!
  6. Replies
    Views

Couple of pics from the previous owner, it will...

Couple of pics from the previous owner, it will look a lot better with the new wheels and lowered stance!

7. Replies
    Views

Hi guys! It's been a few months since I last...

Hi guys! It's been a few months since I last updated this thread. Truth be told there hasn't been a lot happening since my last update. I have been buying and collecting parts together ready for the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Any advice is appreciated :)

Any advice is appreciated :)
  9. Replies
    Views

Theyre on :) 27490

Theyre on :)

10. Replies
    Views

I thought about converting to round headlights,...

I thought about converting to round headlights, its much more involved than one first realizes! A grill, headlights and bonnet is required, note the flat front bonnet on that early yellow 240, mine...
  11. Replies
    Views

Project 244 GLT Turbo

Hello all!

I thought I'd start a write up on the project that is about to start. MadMatt will be doing like 90% of the work, so technically it will be his project with my car(s)!! lol

The...
  12. Replies
    Views

Ah i was thinking into a 240, not much different...

Ah i was thinking into a 240, not much different i suppose? But like you say, same ish power from a turbo redblock with a lot less cost involved. only a lack of thumping v8 noise :(
  13. Replies
    Views

Do tell... Straight swap?

Do tell... Straight swap?
  14. Replies
    Views

the 2.4td clutch kit is an easy upgrade for the...

the 2.4td clutch kit is an easy upgrade for the lpt setup. Thats what ill be using in my 240 conversion
  15. Replies
    Views

While the weather was nice, I took her for a...

While the weather was nice, I took her for a drive up the mountains and managed to take a few photos, enjoy :)

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq43/dionbullock/IMG_1586_zps8c1c8b8c.jpg
  16. Replies
    Views

The 240 with lowered springs and shocks

Decided to give the car a quick wash yesterday as the sun came out!

This is how she sits now thanks to ClassicSwede's uprated shocks and lowering springs. She handles much better now compared to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Quality aint cheap! A mate bought some cheap...

Quality aint cheap! A mate bought some cheap spacers, after 6 months he noticed vibrations, took the wheel off to inspect and found a huge crack running theough the spacer! Would dread to think if it...
  18. Replies
    Views

had this issue on my p1 before. turned out to be...

had this issue on my p1 before. turned out to be a MAF issue
  19. Mine does that, saves fuel i guess??? I very...

Mine does that, saves fuel i guess??? I very rarely stick into "manual" mode, just keep it in auto 99% of the time as the "manual" mode changes way to slow on up & down shifts for my liking....
  20. Replies
    Views

Looking very shiny! :D I wish i had the patience...

Looking very shiny! :D I wish i had the patience to do this sort of cleaning/detailing to my car! A quick wash and wax is all she gets Im afraid :s
  21. Replies
    Views

Well im glad to say i took the challenge and have...

Well im glad to say i took the challenge and have successfully done the 4 springs!

Front was easy-peasy! the rears as everyone said were a little tricky! but i prevailed with the use of a bottle...
  22. Replies
    Views

My V70 is in the middle of having a respray as we...

My V70 is in the middle of having a respray as we speak. It'll cost me £450, but he's a mate of a mate plus we did a deal on some windows & doors... so in a way its cost me nout. But other quotes ive...
  23. Replies
    Views

I had this problem on my me7 v70 t5 last year!...

I had this problem on my me7 v70 t5 last year! really annoying, especially in a multy-storey car park! lol

i think what cured the problem was a new MAF and something to do with the throtle...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready