Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It's the one that sits on top of engine that...

It's the one that sits on top of engine that usually gets replaced with a poly bush does that help ?
  2. Replies
    Views

try www.partsforvolvosonline.com they are in the...

try www.partsforvolvosonline.com they are in the region of £300 IIRC.
  3. Replies
    Views

on my v70 when I stipped the strut down there was...

on my v70 when I stipped the strut down there was a little cross type nut which was difficult to shift (volvo special tool required). I ended up with an adjustable spanner on it which worked a...
  4. hi mate The turbo off a 2.5 will not be the...

hi mate

The turbo off a 2.5 will not be the right one, you will be down on power. Volvo never made a 2.5 t5 until later than that.

The one you are after is a 16t I think its called, if you can...
  5. Replies
    Views

If he had no antifreeze in it and it froze there...

If he had no antifreeze in it and it froze there is a chance he has knackered the water pump. That's the first thing I would be checking.
  6. Replies
    Views

I have this exact same problem at the mo but I...

I have this exact same problem at the mo but I left my oil cap off and went for a drive. And yes I do know I'm a pleb lol
  7. Replies
    Views

i did exactly what you have described to my old...

i did exactly what you have described to my old r. It looked evil mate, should look mint imo
  8. Replies
    Views

I only did mine last week and managed to do it...

I only did mine last week and managed to do it all from the top. If u remove the top two bolts you can rotate the recirc to get to the bottom bolt. Do the reverse when fitting the blanking plate....
  9. pedro Do you live in a massive volvo library...

pedro

Do you live in a massive volvo library or have you got a secret tunnel to volvo hq????
  10. Replies
    Views

looks like a major job mate, when its all done...

looks like a major job mate, when its all done and if its all working I reckon you need to get the beers in for a few people lol. seriously though I hope that it all goes to plan and your happy, you...
  11. sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
  12. Replies
    Views

A similar thing happened to be when I drove an...

A similar thing happened to be when I drove an x-type jag diesel. I lost power, looked behind and could see masses of smoke. Being a complete pleb I thought oh well ill drive it home. By the time...
  13. Thread: 19t turbo

by phil_woods
    Replies
    Views

with all this talk of manifolds etc just thought...

with all this talk of manifolds etc just thought I would bring it to robs attention that there is an me7 manifold on ebay for 45 bin
  14. Replies
    Views

You can do it on the drums too if that doesn't...

You can do it on the drums too if that doesn't work mate, there is a ratchet mechanism inside that you can see with the wheel off. A thin screwdriver in through an inspection hole allows you too...
  15. Replies
    Views

it shouldnt be long before pedro fandango finds...

it shouldnt be long before pedro fandango finds this thread mate. check out his thread titled bt's latest phase. He has seriously reduced the weight in his 850. He is also into the 1/4m scene I...
  16. There is also the snap on man lee. Get all the...

There is also the snap on man lee. Get all the tools you need and pay him on the drip! Good luck with the trial I hope it all goes well matey.
  17. Replies
    Views

My car recently had a similar problem mate after...

My car recently had a similar problem mate after I jet washed the engine. I ended up replacing coil, rotor arm, plugs, dizzy and it finally turned out to be the leads. Once swapped it runs like a...
  18. Replies
    Views

I have since removed the sound deadening from...

I have since removed the sound deadening from under my bonet, it made sense as I thought I would hear the engine better and warm the washer jets quicker. Oh and save weight too!
  19. Thread: Radio code

by phil_woods
    Replies
    Views

as above, leave the ignition switched on for 1...

as above, leave the ignition switched on for 1 hour in the first position, the radio should be switched on so it says off lol (that sounds weird), after 1 hour it will say code on the front and you...
  20. Replies
    Views

I recently replaced my stereo and as suggested if...

I recently replaced my stereo and as suggested if it says offyou need to leave the ignition is pos 1 for an hour. It should then say code which is when you enter the code. If u don't know the code...
  21. Thread: rica or bsr

by phil_woods
    Replies
    Views

I have no connections to anyone on here but if...

I have no connections to anyone on here but if map isn't copyright protected and someone has the same product then it's fair game in my opinion. Also if someone is selling it cheaper then the...
  22. Replies
    Views

I had an identical fault last week, turned out it...

I had an identical fault last week, turned out it was my coil, trial and eror eh, glad your is sorted now tho mate
  23. Replies
    Views

Ped this is the first time I have read this...

Ped this is the first time I have read this thread and I am amazed you should be proud of the amount of work u have done.
  24. Replies
    Views

Legend!!

Legend!!
  25. Replies
    Views

I'm going to raid the car tomorrow so I will post...

I'm going to raid the car tomorrow so I will post on this thread mate and let you know
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready