Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Vida login

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

It is not because your VIDA is out of date. I...

It is not because your VIDA is out of date.
    I know about the patch, but the fault your getting is to do with Win 7 drivers conflicting with your windows explorer. I had exactly the same issue!
    I...
  2. Thread: Petrol fumes

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Mate, the first thing I'd replace is the filler...

Mate, the first thing I'd replace is the filler cap! I replaced mine as the seal was very hard and cracking.
    They're not expensive and come with the rubber seal. Then refill the tank to the first...
  3. Replies
    Views

May be barking up the wrong tree, but I seem to...

May be barking up the wrong tree, but I seem to remember something about the carbon canister only actually doing something when you switch off?
    Maybe the return line from there?
  4. Replies
    Views

This may help?....... Engines and...

This may help?.......

Engines and turbochargers

13G - B5254T 193hp 1996-1998, straight outlet from turbine
    13G - B5244T 193hp 1999-2000, angled outlet from turbine
    13G - B5244T 200hp 2001,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just joined so thought i'd share my wisdom on...

Just joined so thought i'd share my wisdom on this 'easy'starter.....

Op, you need not spend money on a tool for this, all you need is a length of jubilee clip band cut to approx. the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Just came across this give it ago.. 1. Engage...

Just came across this give it ago..

1. Engage the auto-down function and remove fuse 11C/5 (for driver's side) or 11C/4 (for passenger side) (located in the driver's side dash fusebox)...
  7. Replies
    Views

Can we all stop with the bull££££ now. 90% of vpc...

Can we all stop with the bull££££ now. 90% of vpc if full of this ££££
    Just getting ridiculous now and show what a load of condescending £££££s most of you are....

Now as you are....

OP - what...
  8. DIY: Removing Salt Stains from Carpet (Video Tutorial)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3KN5ODZYU

Video tutorial on how to clean the salt satins from your vehicle's carpet. Salt stains usually occur during the winter months when you have slush on your...
  9. [QUOTE=Gold 'N' Brown;620607]Has anyone got any...

[QUOTE=Gold 'N' Brown;620607]Has anyone got any experience or heard anything good or bad about Nankang NS2 Ultra Sports? I'm on a tight budget and need 4 tyres before the MOT. Obviously I'd love to...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready