Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The slave cylinder is in the gearbox...

The slave cylinder is in the gearbox bellhousing,if its not leaking is very unlikely to be causing this,brake master cylinder seals is most likely to be the reason as said above.
  2. Replies
    Views

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows...

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community...
  3. Replies
    Views

If I remember right the bin file on Volvospeed...

If I remember right the bin file on Volvospeed has been modified for logging. That means your mapped ecu will need to be running that file as a base.
  4. Thread: Project ME7

by Ettienne
    Replies
    Views

The heads are interchangeable, the me7 iirc flows...

The heads are interchangeable, the me7 iirc flows approx 30% better with its smaller valve stems and it's reshaped valve / inlet area, also the me7 has 2.5 kg lighter crank, so less rotating mass...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'm using oem head bolts and have boosted over...

I'm using oem head bolts and have boosted over 30psi a couple of times and seems fine :)
  6. Replies
    Views

......and i would not expect anything less from...

......and i would not expect anything less from you either!!............Slating a Volvo enthusiast who you have probably never ever met as he only lives 8 miles from me and has done work on my motor...
  7. Replies
    Views

Here is a short video of the rebuild so far........

Here is a short video of the rebuild so far.....

http://youtu.be/BhtwuxeF0z0

And here is a preview of what the sngine will look like when finished...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready