Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: remap and mbc

by nick
    Replies
    Views

before deciding, do yourself a massive favour and...

before deciding, do yourself a massive favour and do a bit more research on your remap of choice. there are other choices out there which may or may not be better suited to your needs. i don't want...
  2. Thread: Part-worns.....

by nick
    Replies
    Views

Poll: go for it.... looking at your signature -...

go for it....

looking at your signature - you're happy spending dosh on go-faster stuff but not tyres...i know which would be my first choice

i very much doubt you'd be running round on my old...
  3. Replies
    Views

this was after 3 days of work on the paintwork...

this was after 3 days of work on the paintwork involving paint correction, polishing, waxing and a lot of graft. i can't take any credit for it as it was done by GazT4R (from another forum) and was...
  4. Replies
    Views

I guess it's because not all 850's had nivomats...

I guess it's because not all 850's had nivomats fitted as standard.
  5. Replies
    Views

I am led to believe that if you're going to use...

I am led to believe that if you're going to use non-nivomat dampers you'll definitely need new springs as the nivomats provide a certain amount of 'spring' to the system. the std nivomat spring rate...
  6. Replies
    Views

this might help a little although no reference to...

this might help a little although no reference to the diameter of hoses
  7. Replies
    Views

picture attached of the low pressure switch. ...

picture attached of the low pressure switch. just remove the connector and short it out for a few seconds (i used a short length of wire but a paperclip will do )

i had the same issue (and still...
  8. Replies
    Views

that's exactly the same as mine - i thought the...

that's exactly the same as mine - i thought the damm TRACS might be broken making that 'orrible noise from the nearside wheel.

why does it just spin the inside wheel ? - a faulty ABS sensor on...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready