Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

31045 My S70 T5 is currently at 285k and just...

My S70 T5 is currently at 285k and just had its first session on track at Donnington last month [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

Could anyone elaborate on 'adjustments' to be...

Could anyone elaborate on 'adjustments' to be made? I'm having one painted to put on the S70 and just assumed it would fit, would be nice to know whats involved before I get there.

On the legal...
  3. Replies
    Views

Dead easy job, order a new mast from rufe or...

Dead easy job, order a new mast from rufe or partsforvolvosonline and replace the mast only. I paid about £17 from pfs but mine has a silver top to them not black like the original.

Undone the big...
  4. Replies
    Views

I had the same thing after having aircon...

I had the same thing after having aircon regassed, just gave the float in the tank a good prodding up and down with a screwdriver and the light went out. Figure it had been disurbed during the work...
  5. Replies
    Views

I sanded the chrome back with a detail sander to...

I sanded the chrome back with a detail sander to make the paint stick, took some doing thats tough stuff.

Having already broken the badge and slash I then carefully removed the brackety bits...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready