Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We work out cheaper than that eBay ad above. We...

We work out cheaper than that eBay ad above. We are generally always the cheapest mail order trader for genuine parts, and we are a Volvo main dealer. Strange that, but its true. We have been...
  2. Replies
    Views

Don't forget to try us here at FRF in Swansea....

Don't forget to try us here at FRF in Swansea. The clutch Kit part number above is correct, we also recommend the release bearing and the rear main crankshaft oil seal, though both are optional.
  3. Thread: Radio code help

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

Just checked this for you... will send a PM in a...

Just checked this for you... will send a PM in a second

Simon :)
  4. Replies
    Views

We can supply the Volvo recommended special tool...

We can supply the Volvo recommended special tool for this job, as shown in the diagram below, currently £54 inc vat plus delivery.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/rufe_v6/9997497.jpg

5. Replies
    Views

You will need to change the plastic hinge. This...

You will need to change the plastic hinge. This is because the 4 locating pins will be pushed through into the car body never to be seen again. The hinges we sell currently are a slightly different...
  6. Replies
    Views

I priced these parts up for someone today, (I...

I priced these parts up for someone today, (I don't think it was for you but apologies if I am repeating myself to you here).

Basically the quote looked like this (part numbers may vary as I...
  7. Replies
    Views

good choice there mate! :D

good choice there mate! :D
  8. Replies
    Views

Used ETM's can not be reprogrammed to another car

Used ETM's can not be reprogrammed to another car
  9. Replies
    Views

Boot locks and door locks have been a long time...

Boot locks and door locks have been a long time issue with many models since the 850 series, S60 included.
  10. Thread: Top Mounts ....

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

It's not that often that we sell the support...

It's not that often that we sell the support plates, but we do sell them from time to time, but they are much less prone to failing as the spring seats. You can look at the above arguement both ways...
  11. Replies
    Views

If you just lock the car with the key itself the...

If you just lock the car with the key itself the alarm will not arm.
  12. Replies
    Views

"for all its worth"

"for all its worth"
  13. Replies
    Views

The exchange SC-901 units used to be around £100...

The exchange SC-901 units used to be around £100 a few years back, they are not that price now though... more like around £600 now! I am not even joking. (New SC-901 units retail over a £1000!)
  14. Replies
    Views

Yes - likely to be a failing internal battery. ...

Yes - likely to be a failing internal battery.

Yes - I supply these cheaper than on eBay. (My current total price is £95.49 delivered, with 1st class Royal Mail recorded delivery)

Here are...
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi Joe, yes we can supply them, but I really...

Hi Joe,

yes we can supply them, but I really do not know who RT Motors are! I work for FRF Motors, and post under my user name Rufe on here and all other forums I use.

Volvo are getting more...
  16. Thread: Radio code

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

I know you would have seen my PM by now, but a...

I know you would have seen my PM by now, but a reminder to others that we can find the radio code for your vehicles, absolutely no charge.

Simon :)
  17. Thread: strut brace

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

If you want an exact quote on a brand new genuine...

If you want an exact quote on a brand new genuine Volvo strut brace please click my banner below. Off the top of my head they are somewhere around £70 or so plus the postage, which is more than the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Our service department have to advise customers...

Our service department have to advise customers to check with their insurance company if we turn of the day running lights on cars that require software to do this.
  19. Thread: Oil Leak

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

Here is a diagram for you, its around the back of...

Here is a diagram for you, its around the back of the engine, between block and turbo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/rufe_v6/rtnpipe1b.jpg

Simon
  20. Thread: Oil Leak

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

Yes the turbo oil return pipe seals are a very...

Yes the turbo oil return pipe seals are a very common reason for the oil leak at the rear.

I can supply these parts, a paper gasket for the turbo end (held on by two bolts) and a rubber o-ring for...
  21. Replies
    Views

1999 on models (ME7) use software in the same way...

1999 on models (ME7) use software in the same way as P2 models, C70's and V70's and S70's alike. Some parts for pre ME7 P1's also require software, and the trip computer is one of them.

We can...
  22. Replies
    Views

Yes the retail price was just over £250 including...

Yes the retail price was just over £250 including vat, as I have told you since in the email I can do it for £183 plus delivery with DHL at £10.00

If you call up and cant speak to me you will only...
  23. Replies
    Views

you will probably find it was the other way...

you will probably find it was the other way around, as we also used to use Shell helix oil here but then changed over a few years ago to castrol oils when volvo changed their supplier of oil.

As...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, Thats the automatic gearbox Ecu, not...

Hi mate,

Thats the automatic gearbox Ecu, not the Engine ECU

Part number 3545864 replaced by 9168124. Automatic transmission control unit

Simon
  25. Thread: DSTC Service

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

My suggestion is to get the fault codes read to...

My suggestion is to get the fault codes read to find out exactly why the light is on. There has to be a code generated for the light to come on. Thats what these codes are for, everything else is...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready