Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fantastic story, sounds like she's a proper...

Fantastic story, sounds like she's a proper member of the family!

Welcome.
  2. Replies
    Views

I had the exact same issue with my 54 plate. It...

I had the exact same issue with my 54 plate. It needed plugging into vidas and reprogrammed to make the window "learn". Where the top is.
  3. Looking good Colin, top work as always! Be...

Looking good Colin, top work as always! Be interesting to measure the cockpit sound vs normal car see the difference, did you measure it pre bulkhead install?
  4. Replies
    Views

Nice little project James. If that's genuine very...

Nice little project James. If that's genuine very rare to see such a low mileage example! Are they 17" pegs?
  5. So finally got round to a few little jobs the...

So finally got round to a few little jobs the other day, sorted a binding caliper and fitted a new lower IC hose, previous hose was bodged together a bit after a failure of the standard hose with...
  6. Replies
    Views

I like them alot Dave, they will look very good...

I like them alot Dave, they will look very good fitted Im sure, best of all original and not "just another set of pegs".
  7. Replies
    Views

I heard you can go for days in oz before even...

I heard you can go for days in oz before even seeing a corner ;)
  8. Well apart from a niggle as always with volvos...

Well apart from a niggle as always with volvos but swiftly resolved with a bolt the cars pretty healthy. Blitz showed peak boost on dyno at 1.1 bar
  9. Fingers crossed Sunday mate :)

Fingers crossed Sunday mate :)
  10. Meh just a minor detail, it'll stiffen your rear...

Meh just a minor detail, it'll stiffen your rear end "said the bishop to the boy"
  11. To be fair money is a little tight presently and...

To be fair money is a little tight presently and given I have to attend as much as possible as its your last year, next year will be the off the road overhaul.

Let the man above have first refusal.
  12. ££££££££, guess ill have to be fined a crate of...

££££££££, guess ill have to be fined a crate of beer at the next camping shinanigan then!
  13. Cheers TC. Yep sure has tested my patience over...

Cheers TC. Yep sure has tested my patience over the last few days, I wreckon all in close to 40 hours spent since saturday and its time off I had planned for other things but ho hum! Needs must and...
  14. The tank was drainng as the coolant fell out the...

The tank was drainng as the coolant fell out the bottom roughly centre to N/S/f of the engine.

Anyhow finally I think I'm there! Last hose replaced, late night trip to halfords in the volford and...
  15. Replies
    Views

Love the intimate details with the Volvo pen in...

Love the intimate details with the Volvo pen in the pen holder ;)
  16. SHE LIVES!!! Well after a painstaking eternity...

SHE LIVES!!!

Well after a painstaking eternity (feels that way) the new clutch, release bearing and rear main seal are now fitted once more. Better still this time no oil leak :B_thumb:

Solved...
  17. Oh I plan on completing it much sooner... Trip...

Oh I plan on completing it much sooner...

Trip to the Volvo dealers today for a new RMS. Spent a couple of hours on it this afternoon. O/S/F Shaft removed, all under box bolts removed, coolant...
  18. So little update time. Been a busy few nights...

So little update time.

Been a busy few nights sorting the old girl out with various bits and bobs and prepping her for the dyno day.

Sadly as with all things volvo not everything has gone to...
  19. Replies
    Views

Definitely check the long vac hose from the...

Definitely check the long vac hose from the master cylinder to the servo, my symptoms were identical until almost complete failure below was the cause....

20. Replies
    Views

Mines sorted now thanks matey. Fitted a new...

Mines sorted now thanks matey. Fitted a new engine, clutch and flywheel two weeks ago.
  21. Medium smoke definately, dark cars dont suit mega...

Medium smoke definately, dark cars dont suit mega dark tints I dont think just makes them look like a panel van.

On another note, lovely car by the way!
  22. Replies
    Views

Haha, well the car Liam speaks of was my S70...

Haha, well the car Liam speaks of was my S70 T5... we were testing out his remap in mine!!! :B_steerin

Damage below:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k549/EMLYNT5/P92003421024x768.jpg
  23. Replies
    Views

Nice little project, bet your really pleased. ...

Nice little project, bet your really pleased.

I know the Volvo RTi is really not worth it but I love the gimmick of the nav rising out of the dash. :)
  24. Firstly before anyone says anything (Especially...

Firstly before anyone says anything (Especially the clean man mr Evans!) its flithy I know, a combination of the demise of the D5 and living in the countryside isnt too compatible with keeping the...
  25. Thank goodness for warranty eh!

Thank goodness for warranty eh!
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready