1. Replies
    Views

V70 police car shags an Audi...

I'm not sure what this is about but thought it worthy of a post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtW--bH-EDw

Probably driven by this bloke...
  2. Replies
    Views

I fitted Power-flex back in March '09 and one of...

I fitted Power-flex back in March '09 and one of the bushes has failed already! RT are helping me reach a conclusion on how this has happened.
  3. Replies
    Views

I assume Scan Tech parts, they are renowned for...

I assume Scan Tech parts, they are renowned for failing prematurely, trouble is PFV over price, and are often double price of Braydon for scan tech parts, but anything rubber or moving, made by scan...
  4. Replies
    Views

The cheaper ones will always fail way before the...

The cheaper ones will always fail way before the genuine ones, probably best to get a price from RUFE for them, as has already been said if it's just the bushes then replace them with some poly ones.
  5. Replies
    Views

If the ball joint has no play? then it's only the...

If the ball joint has no play? then it's only the bushes that need replacing.
    very common on the T5 because it is a highly stressed part from braking and accelerating all through the front wheels....
  6. Replies
    Views

it a oil breather system.as i understand. which...

it a oil breather system.as i understand. which hides under the intake mainifold.

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=23968&highlight=pcv+replacement

that will show you the in's and...
  7. Thread: ltd slip diff

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

A gearbox off an 850R will do the trick.

A gearbox off an 850R will do the trick.
  8. Replies
    Views

This is t5petes set up :D ...

This is t5petes set up :D

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo159/cameron793/Petesgauges.jpg
  9. Thread: T5 info

by Niles
    Replies
    Views

Rods should be ok to 300bhp unless you do silly...

Rods should be ok to 300bhp unless you do silly boost or full boost a very low revs.
    Turbos to 300bhp may be a angled outlet TD04 HL16T, 18T or 19T.

You can run a manual boost controller but DO ...
  10. Replies
    Views

VPCUK codereader for loan

Hello fellow VPCUK-ers,

I was thinking of a way to give a little something back to the VPCUK community, which has been so helpful to me over the last few years - particularly recently with my...
  11. Replies
    Views

I'd be careful what you type on here buddy as...

I'd be careful what you type on here buddy as regards performance testing on the open road. This forum has members in every walk of life and please don't think I'm preaching,it's just that I opened a...
  12. Replies
    Views

As far as I know Orange is what's fitted as...

As far as I know Orange is what's fitted as standard, they're fitted to my R at any rate. If you do fit uprated flow injectors(white's, green's or blue's) then you'd need a remap to get the most from...
  13. Replies
    Views

It has to go along underneath the manifold, to...

It has to go along underneath the manifold, to the far left end of the manifold where there should be a port to push it onto. Its right by the thermostat and really hard to get to. With that pipe...
  14. Replies
    Views

Number 10 or number 13 on this diagram ...

Number 10 or number 13 on this diagram

http://www.fcpgroton.com/images/products/large/pcv9596_850T.jpg
  15. Increasing base boost / shortening wastegate arm (how-to)

Thought I'd post this in case it helps anyone else. The procedure was carried out on a V40 2.0T, but I suspect most other engines are pretty much the same.

Here's the pre-requisites:

1. Your...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hello mate, just do a search on here for pcv...

Hello mate, just do a search on here for pcv (positive crankcase ventilation) a whole lot of fun awaits you lol
  17. Replies
    Views

hi 850t5vs600cc, mine cost £150 but this was...

hi 850t5vs600cc,
    mine cost £150 but this was because it was his first and had no idea how long it would take. as it took two full days he would now quote £300 for a P2 due to the labour involved....
  18. Thread: Ride height

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

I think it all depends on what you want to do to...

I think it all depends on what you want to do to be honest, the cheapest option would be to buy a second hand set of nivomats, that would bring the back up again.
  19. Thread: tappets

by 5seaterT5x2
    Replies
    Views

Forte is the mutts danglies, if you think it's a...

Forte is the mutts danglies, if you think it's a seal you might wanna try forte seal conditioner bout £12 of ebay use it in the oil might as well try it as well as the one cameron said about tis all...
  20. Thread: tappets

by cameron
    Replies
    Views

Wynn's ;) is Crap compared to the Forte. Try...

Wynn's ;) is Crap compared to the Forte.

Try it out matey, it does work, it cleans the injectors out at the same time.

Transformed my car big time :D
  21. Replies
    Views

Cheers guys :D I'll have a bash next day im in...

Cheers guys :D

I'll have a bash next day im in work, dont fancy lying on a wet floor ;)
  22. Replies
    Views

Dave, If you are just wanting to reset the...

Dave, If you are just wanting to reset the service light, then you can do it yourself using the diagnostic button located behind the o/s headlamp. Its a tad fiddly to do but it worked a treat on...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hi mate,i think the easyest way is to drop the...

Hi mate,i think the easyest way is to drop the subframe & leave the engine in situ but drop the box out,altho some people drop it all out on the subframe n split it after its out.Ive done it both...
  24. Replies
    Views

cheers, as long as it fits, I'm happy, the labour...

cheers, as long as it fits, I'm happy, the labour won't be a problem, I know a good mechanic ;)
  25. Replies
    Views

Hi Dave AFAIK an R clutch will fit your car...

Hi Dave

AFAIK an R clutch will fit your car fine.

I'm not really the right person to answer your question on fitting! I know it's not the easiest job in the world, and Volvo quote something...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready