Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I am surprised at your response because the DP 3...

I am surprised at your response because the DP 3 " exists in IPD/TME and Ferrita.
    I did not want to buy a DP in TME or IPD but they do exist for R AWD . The only problem is the price! Too expensive...
  2. Replies
    Views

850 rear brake upgrade

As I have upgraded the front brakes with 320mm discs and Renault 4 pot brembo`s I thought it was about time I upgraded the rears.

Now I could go down the route of Porsche 4 pot rears but I`ve gone...
  3. Popped to see a friend today who has quite a Volvo collection!

Now this is what I really like about the Volvo community, Like minded and friendly people who are a pleasure to be in company with!

So a few weeks ago I spotted quite a special and rare Volvo on...
  4. Replies
    Views

Post Gearbox change - this will shock you!

Ok so I've hopped back on to VPC earlier than anticipated but really I think this is important that you all read this and see the photos, some of you already have because you've been following my...
  5. Thread: will it work???

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

Did it work? Here's tonight's fun... First,...

Did it work?

Here's tonight's fun...

First, got the old caliper and disk off and drilled the stub axle to 14mm (carefully)...
  6. Replies
    Views

Next stage in the development... I purchased a...

Next stage in the development...

I purchased a box to house the arduino, sensor and connectors.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261168658631

I also bought a prototyping board for the Arduino (or...
  7. Replies
    Views

After speaking to Phil, who I might add, has gone...

After speaking to Phil, who I might add, has gone out of his way countless times to help with a few niggles (top bloke) :hail: I bit the bullet and bought everything I needed to so a stage '0'...the...
  8. Performance issues predicted for the next 5 hours or so

Hi Guys,

Firstly if you haven't noticed performance slow down then don't worry ;)

The server hosting the database for this site has just had a disk failure. Array is rebuilding but this will...
  9. Replies
    Views

are we going to replace it all with a v12 :lol:

are we going to replace it all with a v12 :lol:
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm off tomorrow morning to see Mr P again....I...

I'm off tomorrow morning to see Mr P again....I was given some homework after the last visit which included sticking is some cataclean (done) and ordering some bits and bobs ala HT leads, dizzy...
  11. Replies
    Views

That made me laugh glad your happy and it was an...

That made me laugh glad your happy and it was an easy fix told you so lol, well done Phil :)
  12. Replies
    Views

Ive had her 6 days and done 750 miles....not had...

Ive had her 6 days and done 750 miles....not had a chance to wash or polish her yet which I'm gutted about - anyway grabbed some quick pics tonight, thought Id show you a local view...

20721 -...
  13. Replies
    Views

Guys, Sadly, it was me who took the call...

Guys, Sadly, it was me who took the call yesterday to be told mark has passed. We were good friends. We lived 8 miles apart and saw each other couple of times a week and exchanged texts and calls...
  14. Replies
    Views

Member "I Want a T5" has passed away

Hi All,

It has fallen on me to be the bearer of very bad news. Unfortunately Mark (I Want a T5) has passed away.

I personally had only met Mark in person once, he was a really nice guy.

I'm...
  15. Replies
    Views

First of all, on an auto, the rods will go before...

First of all, on an auto, the rods will go before the box will (due to the way the gearbox changes gear).

To be honest if i was you i'd take that mbc off, in the last few years of being around the...
  16. Replies
    Views

I see u and Graham getting naughty lately...

I see u and Graham getting naughty lately mate.:smile:
  17. Replies
    Views

Subframe Bush Inserts S60 & V70

Just fitted my subframe bush inserts that I bought from Sponge over on T5D5, he got the idea from IPD with the aim of stiffening the front subframe on S60 and V70s - a mould was made and after a few...
  18. Replies
    Views

See post #6 Pm sponge on T5D5 and ask him to...

See post #6

Pm sponge on T5D5 and ask him to make you a set.
  19. just a little tip if any of you guys are going to...

just a little tip if any of you guys are going to do this, if the bulbs dont work when fitted turn them round and they will work
  20. Replies
    Views

K.G`s new project V70R

Here it is an auto little train.It feels heavier than an S70 model but estate is what I was after anyway.Needs tax,mot and some mechanical work.Only 1 pic for now.Silver wheels don`t look nice so...
  21. Replies
    Views

Engine rebuild project

Got bored on monday so I decided to take my old engine apart, The bores are showing signs of wear and so are the shell brgs.

I`ve spent the morning steam cleaning all the parts off, then this...
  22. Replies
    Views

if it only pulls when braking it could be play in...

if it only pulls when braking it could be play in a wishbone, i had the same problem on my v70r
  23. Replies
    Views

Auto box please read

Hi every one I posted a thread a few Weeks ago to say I had some gearbox problems on my 2.4t v70, anyway it was slipping or flaring between 2/3 gear change, sometimes would not engage drive at all...
  24. Replies
    Views

If you have a covered workspace which is not too...

If you have a covered workspace which is not too cold (I can bring a gas burner), I am happy to put in a weekends work on it. Just depends when the shoot is?

I know it is your car - but it kinda...
  25. Replies
    Views

I got one for the c70 not so long ago, but if you...

I got one for the c70 not so long ago, but if you go to the euro car parts website or partsforvolvoonline.com, it will give you the original part number also ;-)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready