Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi mate,i think the easyest way is to drop the...

Hi mate,i think the easyest way is to drop the subframe & leave the engine in situ but drop the box out,altho some people drop it all out on the subframe n split it after its out.Ive done it both...
  2. Replies
    Views

I had the same prob when i rebuilt my R top end....

I had the same prob when i rebuilt my R top end. Thought id got something wrong & tried all kind of things to get it going but the last thing i tried was the spare key....yep it started first...
  3. Replies
    Views

has it broken? i had this happen to mine & turned...

has it broken? i had this happen to mine & turned out the flat part of the roll bar near the exhaust end had fractured,had to replace with a new one & have the wheel alignment rechecked on rear...
  4. Replies
    Views

A reverse ic won't really give you any more...

A reverse ic won't really give you any more power,its suppose to give a faster more direct route from turbo to inlet so in theroy there's less lag.My 850 runs this setup & id say it does feel a...
  5. Thread: Obd11

by dannt5
    Replies
    Views

Afraid its dealer only,neither my snap-on scanner...

Afraid its dealer only,neither my snap-on scanner or a couple of mates with other scanners cant access my 850R
  6. Thread: t5 exhaust

by dannt5
    Replies
    Views

Hi matey,got the part No for the Volvo dealer...

Hi matey,got the part No for the Volvo dealer remus exhaust..Saloon..9481 309-4...estate..9488 949-0..hope this helps
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready