Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

id be up for a Shrewsbury meet ill be in a merc...

id be up for a Shrewsbury meet ill be in a merc now though, I'll park well out the way
  2. It's because music on iTunes is stored in music...

It's because music on iTunes is stored in music folder on you phone that your car is programmed to look in where as the Amazon files are stored else where unfortunately unless the Amazon app has some...
  3. Replies
    Views

the front sway bar is to stiff for normal daily...

the front sway bar is to stiff for normal daily driver use from what ive read
  4. Replies
    Views

General Suspension refresh alot of stuff can be...

General Suspension refresh alot of stuff can be uprated at a similar cost to standard parts

Polybushes
    Uprated Dampners and springs - Koni or Bilstein
    New drop links is also a nice cheap upgrade
  5. Replies
    Views

I went gt28 on mine with an aim of 400 bhp it's...

I went gt28 on mine with an aim of 400 bhp it's running alright but the map is a work in progress while Shem finds someone to continue development
  6. Replies
    Views

Not unless the guy he's racing is slower than...

Not unless the guy he's racing is slower than 14.7 claymore is cursed to never beat that time no mater what he does
  7. Replies
    Views

thats about right in terms of the temp mine sits...

thats about right in terms of the temp mine sits just a sliver over the half way

stupid question but have to ask have you twisted the trip computer screen selector dial on the stalk as one of the...
  8. Replies
    Views

cedar green pearl is a nice volvo colour

cedar green pearl is a nice volvo colour
  9. check the hose between the turbo and the rip pipe...

check the hose between the turbo and the rip pipe is on tight as this has a habit of coming loose
  10. Replies
    Views

That's one extreme leaf blower

That's one extreme leaf blower
  11. you should try driving behind him for the 1st 20...

you should try driving behind him for the 1st 20 miles of a trip to shell island after he fixed it as it still smoked while burning the oil off the cat
  12. Replies
    Views

unfortunately not and I wont be able to make the...

unfortunately not and I wont be able to make the cosford meet as I will be at eurogamer expo
  13. Thread: Tcv

by ExternalError
    Replies
    Views

still 24psi is alot, 1.5 bar is roughly 22psi...

still 24psi is alot, 1.5 bar is roughly 22psi which with a good map should give you 340ish bhp, if your saying your running 24psi what injectors do you have?
    Also 1.5 (22psi) bar is near the safe...
  14. Sticky: Have you done the usual check for boost leaks on...

Have you done the usual check for boost leaks on the main boost pipework and also the vac hoses. Could also be the Turbo Control Valve is needs replacing as if it hasn't been done before now its well...
  15. Replies
    Views

I got mine from Madmotors for around £650 for...

I got mine from Madmotors for around £650 for BC's the are very good quality for the price and have pillowball top mounts which are miles better than the standard Volvo mounts
  16. Replies
    Views

I think you will need bigger injectors if you...

I think you will need bigger injectors if you wish to turn the boost up probably volvo greens or vxr blues but there is bound to be some one far more knowledgeable than me pop along soon.

My S60...
  17. Replies
    Views

Theres some good people on here that can give you...

Theres some good people on here that can give you good advice what you need to understand is turning the boost up is only one side of the equation to getting the most out of the engine you also have...
  18. Replies
    Views

Its ok even if it is a bit pink

Its ok even if it is a bit pink
  19. Replies
    Views

Ah steve I appreciate your pics (even thought I...

Ah steve I appreciate your pics (even thought I never wash my car so its looking its best for them) mate and your a top bloke and who's up for the craic I wouldnt let the opinion of 1 bloke upset...
  20. Replies
    Views

MCM mad max style if you havent seen it watch ep 3

MCM mad max style if you havent seen it watch ep 3
  21. Replies
    Views

In answer to getting it mapped for the vxr...

In answer to getting it mapped for the vxr injectors then the answer to that would be yes as the fueling map will be out with vxr on a off the shelf map. I agree with Don that depending on what you...
  22. Replies
    Views

im running a custom map from dreamer and my car...

im running a custom map from dreamer and my car drives amazing and makes some nice figures to
  23. Replies
    Views

it wont be 360 for long :)

it wont be 360 for long :)
  24. Replies
    Views

Yup but you have to factor in each engine isnt as...

Yup but you have to factor in each engine isnt as efficient as the calculation suggests so I factor in margin of error into the calculation for my purposes i use a 5% margin of error which hasn't put...
  25. Replies
    Views

Thanks

Thanks
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready