Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Cig lighter fuse will probably be the one. Not...

Cig lighter fuse will probably be the one. Not sure which one that is on the P3's but doesn't the fuse flap have a diagram on it?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

It would be far quicker and easier to ask for the...

It would be far quicker and easier to ask for the parts you need rather than every interchangeable part. Brakes and suspension arms are interchangeable.
  3. Replies
    Views

I don't mean to tread on your toes, but It's...

I don't mean to tread on your toes, but It's totally unnecessary to reduce the width of the tyre, just because you're fitting winters; unless you're planning on driving on compacted snow or ice 100%...
  4. Replies
    Views

My first port of call for checking wheel/tyre...

My first port of call for checking wheel/tyre fitment is here: http://www.willtheyfit.com/
  5. Replies
    Views

Avon tyre info gives some good tables on what...

Avon tyre info gives some good tables on what width rim goes with what tyre
    http://www.avon-tyres.co.uk/car/zv7
  6. Replies
    Views

225 45 17 is the normal size however, if you're...

225 45 17 is the normal size however, if you're planning to fit winters, I'd go for 215 or even 205.
  7. Replies
    Views

I suspect it's just a case of the tyres not going...

I suspect it's just a case of the tyres not going back on the same corners of the car and need to bed in.
  8. Replies
    Views

I would get back to the tyre place to get them...

I would get back to the tyre place to get them checked out quickly. Spigot rings is the name of the plastic bushes to correct bore size
  9. Replies
    Views

have the wheels got the correct center bore size?

have the wheels got the correct center bore size?
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready