Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The disc and calipers are from a 2003 Jaguar S...

The disc and calipers are from a 2003 Jaguar S Type R, the later one have bigger disc and they wouldnt fit, these are 365mm, centre bore needed 4mm out, bolt holes are the same, but its pretty easy...
  2. Replies
    Views

Keep an eye out on ebay for a set of s60r rear...

Keep an eye out on ebay for a set of s60r rear calipers.
  3. Replies
    Views

One of my earlier posts, see pics for Jag mock up...

One of my earlier posts, see pics for Jag mock up
    http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?45608-New-shiney-bits-for-my-855R&highlight=nealevo
  4. Replies
    Views

I`m still running the standard rear brakes. The...

I`m still running the standard rear brakes. The rears are 2 pot anyway.
  5. Replies
    Views

Our prototype 331.7x30mm WMS 4 pot kit fits...

Our prototype 331.7x30mm WMS 4 pot kit fits easily behind Titans without wheel spacers if that's any help?

Also at a later date we may have a 347mm kit, but that won't fit behind the Titan - but...
  6. Replies
    Views

If you want to go bigger then some jag discs fit...

If you want to go bigger then some jag discs fit I think 360mm ish
  7. Replies
    Views

I'm running 336mm and a vw set up on calipers, no...

I'm running 336mm and a vw set up on calipers, no issues for last 18 months, they JUST fit behind 17 volans!!!
  8. Replies
    Views

I`ve been running my setup for a few hundred...

I`ve been running my setup for a few hundred miles now and have had no problems with the master cylinder, the brake pedal bites in the same place as with standard brakes.
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm running 320mm discs with Renault Clio 197...

I'm running 320mm discs with Renault Clio 197 brembo calipers which fit behind 17"volans with wheel spacers. As I not keen on wheel spacer so I've got a set of 18" pegs to go on.
  10. Replies
    Views

Thats very large brakes. have a read of this...

Thats very large brakes.

have a read of this thread, if you haven't, it may help you

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?40382-Affordable-4-pot-brake-kit&highlight=uprated+brakes
  11. Replies
    Views

On each individual exhaust outlet, the gases are...

On each individual exhaust outlet, the gases are coming out in pulses, not a continuous flow of air (unlike the intake manifold). Give me some time and I'll calculate the amount of exhaust...
  12. Replies
    Views

These are 320 m/m discs with brembo calipers...

These are 320 m/m discs with brembo calipers behind Volans with a 5 m/m wheel spacer.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u433/oblark/volvo%20850%20t5/IMAG0446.jpg
  13. Replies
    Views

Oh god YES!!!!! it sounds like ten tigers having...

Oh god YES!!!!! it sounds like ten tigers having some "man love" off twenty hyenas!

Still nowhere near as loud as yours though!
  14. Tut tut tut... racing on a public road !! Save...

Tut tut tut... racing on a public road !! Save it for the track, next time someone might get killed.

Ok bollocking over.... the lack of ABS or the introduction of ABS half way through a serious...
  15. Replies
    Views

The M59 has an extra splined output shaft like...

The M59 has an extra splined output shaft like the M58 AWD one does, which comes straight off the ring gear/diff case. The offside driveshaft has a viscous coupling on it which locks up when there...
  16. Replies
    Views

my friend you are quite simply.............an...

my friend you are quite simply.............an inspiration.............and i mean that, hand on heart, you have defined what it is to mod a volvo,its not the normal boring sh..tuff we see everday ,its...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready