Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If you're thinking of doing it with the engine...

If you're thinking of doing it with the engine still in place then I would seriously think twice. There would be no way of supporting the weight of the crank and you're likely to get into a worse...
  2. Replies
    Views

Just two screws if I remember, you can see one of...

Just two screws if I remember, you can see one of them in the first picture.
  3. Replies
    Views

Yep I did the same with mine. Got rid of the...

Yep I did the same with mine. Got rid of the stupid plastic clips and 'o' rings. Ran some 5/8" heater hose straight from the matrix through the bulk head and on to the pipes under the bonnet. Job...
  4. Replies
    Views

Do the ends that go to the engine from the...

Do the ends that go to the engine from the bulkhead join on using jubilee clips though as these may be easier for you to disconnect then join the two points together with a length of hose.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yes, as long as the center bore is 65.1 or more...

Yes, as long as the center bore is 65.1 or more (if it's more youll need spigot rings)
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm sure you'v got that the wrong way around, I...

I'm sure you'v got that the wrong way around, I think it would be 3mm further in, the less the offset number, the further out the wheel will sit.
    Use this to calculate...
  7. Replies
    Views

yeh there on the 850. I know a few 850's on 18's...

yeh there on the 850. I know a few 850's on 18's so there not a problem

i'm currently running 215/35/18's & think the rubbed on the inner linings on full lock before i binned them, i have used...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready