Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Right the BCS is what all your turbo pipes are...

Right the BCS is what all your turbo pipes are connected to(1st pic), it's by the air filter and has an electrical plug attached! Just blank off all the ends, I used some pipe I had lying around with...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yeah mine sits about the -20 mark!!!

Yeah mine sits about the -20 mark!!!
  3. Replies
    Views

It won't show full boost if you just reving it,...

It won't show full boost if you just reving it, the car needs to be under load, say in 4th gear them pin it!!! Even then it won't go straight up to full boost, it'll go up gradually and as you get...
  4. Replies
    Views

I've got this one and its very accurate... ...

I've got this one and its very accurate...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GAUGEPLACE-WHITE-FACE-SERIES-BOOST-GAUGE-20-PSI_W0QQitemZ270258266092QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270258266092&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
  5. Replies
    Views

If I remember correctly it's the same one you t...

If I remember correctly it's the same one you t the dv into!! I had to do mine right near the turbo up the back of the engine as otherwise the pipe wouldn't reach!!!! Careful though make sure you...
  6. Replies
    Views

Try R-spec they've got a 15% discount for vpcuk...

Try R-spec they've got a 15% discount for vpcuk members check the members discount forum on this site. also see my v40 mods pics page for where I fitted mine.
  7. Replies
    Views

there is one on concepts mate...as for the guage...

there is one on concepts mate...as for the guage I used a specR electronic one...seems good for the money
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready