Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Nice interior gav :) looks very smart

Nice interior gav :) looks very smart
  2. Replies
    Views

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg627/martin-t...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg627/martin-t5r/75519A84-3B37-431B-9A88-DF26A6F84405-3996-000001E05FBC5C4D.jpg
  3. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty sure they are 17 x 8j running federal...

I'm pretty sure they are 17 x 8j running federal Rsr on a 225 I think... can't remember offset, but can check tomorrow :) think it's a pretty strong offset so they will pretty much clear any caliper
  4. Replies
    Views

Mine is on td pro race and used on track riding...

Mine is on td pro race and used on track riding kerbs etc, and know lots of people that use them without issue ( they arnt square yet :)). Aesthetically not the most appealing, but I bought them for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Mine has a modded oil stat housing, so it's...

Mine has a modded oil stat housing, so it's constantly circulating oil to the front mounted ext cooler

Love this thread btw JT
  6. Replies
    Views

Lol lee is a friend of mine who isn't on the...

Lol lee is a friend of mine who isn't on the forum, he kept this 850 dry stored at mine as it was his pride and joy and only used occasionally when the sun was shining. It never got to be as far as...
  7. Replies
    Views

Nice car mate hope you are happy with her :) nice...

Nice car mate hope you are happy with her :) nice to know its gone to a good home, lee is sad to see it gone, me too tbh, there's a big void in my shed now. The mte was copied and converted to a ttu...
  8. Thread: M59 Box

by Martin-t5r
    Replies
    Views

Ahh I see Frankie didn't know that, I had a...

Ahh I see Frankie didn't know that, I had a Quaife put in my m56 in my t5r after a long debate about whether to go gripper or Quaife, heard of a few horror stories locally with the plate type...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready