Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

John, I think you need to step back or something,...

John, I think you need to step back or something, I have to agree with Chris about the taste in which this comes across.You are obviously stressed but given recent events and that you aren't...
  2. Thread: Re Map

by Kingsford G
    Replies
    Views

I bthink you better go and see Chad where he can...

I bthink you better go and see Chad where he can help to choose one,possibly have drive in one mapped too.
  3. Replies
    Views

Update : Well.....finally almost 8 weeks after...

Update :

Well.....finally almost 8 weeks after the rolling road day I think I have the problem sorted.

As most of you know I took the do88.se intake pipe off and replaced it with a genuine...
  4. Replies
    Views

Can agree with that, rolling road results arent...

Can agree with that, rolling road results arent everything.
  5. Replies
    Views

Volvaxo mk2 :p

Ok, I thought I would start a new thread but I won't be updating for a while :) work on volvaxo mk1 still goes on!
    Volvaxo mk2 is being based on my 2nd saxo
    Mr blacky.................
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes it's all down to the mapping I agree totally...

Yes it's all down to the mapping I agree totally but rt got 591 on race fuel and a budget of a little more than 2.5k :) targets have got to be realistic and as many people will say a 500bhp Volvo...
  7. Replies
    Views

And here's to a Happy 2014

Hi All,

I just wanted to say (before I forget) that on behalf of the team we wish you a happy and prosperous 2014.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Take care
  8. Merry Christmas from Santa and the Elves (well the team)

Hey guys,

Firstly, Merry Christmas :)

I hope I bring you all what you were hoping tomorrow...........if I don't, well never mind :P

As those that know me will confirm, I hate being serious...
  9. Replies
    Views

Thread resurrection!!! Just bought some wheels...

Thread resurrection!!!

Just bought some wheels from BIG G today. Did not know he was part of GRN (I am newish to forum), but I have to say, what a great guy!! I paid for my wheels and he found...
  10. Replies
    Views

The S60 D5 I just bought sorry chad I haven't...

The S60 D5 I just bought sorry chad I haven't even introduced it onto the forum yet, just haven't got the motivation.
  11. Replies
    Views

Good price chad for the greens I opted for vxr...

Good price chad for the greens I opted for vxr injectors and for 5 I think it cost me around £150
  12. Replies
    Views

FWIW Chad I think Jimathan gave up injector...

FWIW Chad I think Jimathan gave up injector cleaning a while back due to health issues, I may be wrong and he may have started doing them again of course :)
  13. Sticky: Trade Status - What is it? Why should I avoid those that don't have it.

Hi All,

I just wanted to take some time to explain what is and why we have the "trade status" scheme and why you might want to consider avoiding those that are clearly traders but aren't a member...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi Folks just want to say you've been a great...

Hi Folks

just want to say you've been a great bunch, really appreciate your help, its looks like I've got a excellent Red 850 R lined up directly from here...I'm sure some photos will go up after...
  15. Replies
    Views

If you'd been at Trax you could have had one. :P

If you'd been at Trax you could have had one. :P
  16. Thread: Can you help ?

by stribo
    Replies
    Views

He needs a new accelerator pedal, the one he's...

He needs a new accelerator pedal, the one he's got doesn't work.;)
  17. Just to be annoying, 2003 crystal headlights ;)

Just to be annoying, 2003 crystal headlights ;)
  18. Chrome then add HID's

Chrome then add HID's
  19. Replies
    Views

Poll: Titans mate, Volans only look good on red cars :)

Titans mate, Volans only look good on red cars :)
  20. Thread: Shark remaps...

by Santa
    Replies
    Views

Chad, might be worth starting a new thread mate...

Chad, might be worth starting a new thread mate ;) (Saves hijacking this one).
  21. Replies
    Views

Just read through this.....sorry to hear you bad...

Just read through this.....sorry to hear you bad news Steve, hopefully you will have her back on the road soon with not too much expense.

As you know I recently purchased from Halfords a...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Because a couple of issues relating to people...

Because a couple of issues relating to people attempting to trade without registering first I've decided to bump this.

If you wish to trade on this site YOU MUST register for trade status. This is...
  23. Just over the 100 from me, but I'm always down...

Just over the 100 from me, but I'm always down there, and they can give you a courtesy car. They've redone work done by someone closer to Home, so I'd rather travel down to them and have it done...
  24. Glad your happy Mark, like I've said they aren't ...

Glad your happy Mark, like I've said they aren't bad lads at GRN, I've never had a problem with any work I've had done there.
  25. My R gave me the GRiN factor on my way Home today.

Finally, my R is mapped with Chad's old ecu, and the difference is fantastic. So much more torquey, and with all the other work, she's driving really well. Just tracking and balancing, and I'm pretty...
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready