Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Would be good to have another 850 on track!

Would be good to have another 850 on track!
  2. Replies
    Views

Wow! Thanks for reading:B_thumb: I'm sure it...

Wow! Thanks for reading:B_thumb:

I'm sure it went off topic on occasion, but this forum has been a huge help to me over the years
  3. No worries, there's lots to learn :) ...

No worries, there's lots to learn :)

Unfortunately it is not possible to read the AFR from the standard ecu as it uses a narrowband O2 sensor which can't read a wide range of AFR. So AFR is not...
  4. Live is usually permanent on the OBDII socket. ...

Live is usually permanent on the OBDII socket.

As for a reader a cheap Bluetooth one of eBay will suffice and download Torque app to connect your phone to read the codes.

I'll see if I can dig...
  5. It's possibly the non immobiliser version then if...

It's possibly the non immobiliser version then if Shem has mapped it. But yeah have a word with him as only he'll know.
  6. Is it the non immobiliser M4.4 ecu? If so you...

Is it the non immobiliser M4.4 ecu? If so you should be able to run a wire from pin 7 on the OBD connector to pin B36 on the ecu. Then standard OBD pin 4 to ground and OBD pin 16 is +12V.

Check...
  7. Replies
    Views

Another Recall ....P3 V70, S80, XC60,XC70

As per Nick44's post on VOC

Hi All,
    Please be aware Volvo has issued a further recall on V70, S80, XC60 and XC70 cars, I believe D5 variants only
    Model year 2007 to 2009.
    This is similar to the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready