Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

MOST things ... LOL.

MOST things ... LOL.
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the trip,out in "SCV" the other night,...

Thanks for the trip,out in "SCV" the other night, pulls like a train, barring fuel-cut and clutch slIp issues which you will resolve I am sure. That heater was lovely and warm and ntoastybwhen it...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks Dave - it all went together in the end. ...

Thanks Dave - it all went together in the end. Just being a bit girlie with I think.
    W
  4. Bought a set of spring clip disconnection tools...

Bought a set of spring clip disconnection tools today. <£10!! Need them for disconnecting the "spring clip connectors" in the refrigerant lines. Hope the set of four will cover the right size... ...
  5. Tuesday Update: £25 for inspection - I had...

Tuesday Update: £25 for inspection - I had taken front bumper off and headlight panel. The history was it had a leak so could not be gassed up with dye.

George used his UV torch and noted...
  6. Just thought I would share some pics - Lusty, my...

Just thought I would share some pics - Lusty, my 1996 t5 etsate failed the MoT due to a rusty rear suspension bracket, so I have just changed them both and at the same time replaced the trailing arm...
  7. Replies
    Views

I think you can simply fit a Manual Boost...

I think you can simply fit a Manual Boost Controller which overrides the standard boost setting on beast, which is set by the diaphragm device on the turbo. Dead simple to fit, BUT - get an...
  8. Replies
    Views

M sent , Pics attached

PM Sent, pics attached...

Is this what you are after? You can see from the length of cable to the connector that its a bit of a way inside the console.
    It sounds like a bit of a job but its...
  9. Replies
    Views

Pretty certain I have a spare cluster - will have...

Pretty certain I have a spare cluster - will have a dig around in the garage. I think I had similar probs to you, replaced it, and then grabbed another as a spare when I had the chance. If I have...
  10. Replies
    Views

Dean I just re-read your OP more carefully. I...

Dean I just re-read your OP more carefully. I thought the fuel pump had been disturbed, but now I realise it was only AFTER the problem arose and throoughly dismatled in an attempt to fix. However,...
  11. Replies
    Views

I would contact the garage straight away, they...

I would contact the garage straight away, they should sort it out.

But if it was me the first placeI would check, in the absenceof any visible leaks dribbles or damp patches, would be the big...
  12. Replies
    Views

Mate, I had a list somewhere but could not find...

Mate, I had a list somewhere but could not find it - probably on a piece of paper somewhere. So did a search - found this here......
  13. Replies
    Views

They were perfectly fit for purpose. "If its...

They were perfectly fit for purpose. "If its near enough, its good enough, if its good enough, it's perfect!"
  14. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys. I picked up a japan manifold from an...

Thanks guys. I picked up a japan manifold from an xc70 off ebay. Will post pics as i go.

Next sily question, when i have lifted the engine and g/b wil i be able to move the thing or will i have...
  15. Replies
    Views

Good post Dave - thanks for that - helpful as...

Good post Dave - thanks for that - helpful as ever!! J - definitely need some pics of the car!!!
    Form the above it looks like a straightforward job, but then changing Spark plug no. 4 was...
  16. Thread: Cranking...

by woz
    Replies
    Views

Gotta say, the guy gave you good advice - if you...

Gotta say, the guy gave you good advice - if you cannot see whats broke, but you have a prob, get the codes read first, then come on here and get good advice about how to fix.
    How else can you be...
  17. Replies
    Views

Simon, You could try rubbing down with a coarse...

Simon, You could try rubbing down with a coarse W&D used wet, or emery, to remove the sandcast effect from teh calipers being sandcast. You will get rid of all the previous coatings AND level the...
  18. Replies
    Views

there is a connector inside the bonnet area, a...

there is a connector inside the bonnet area, a bit fiddly to feed through with the plug on the end. Had to do it myself due to frayed wire internally where it went through the wing. Got not pics, but...
  19. Thread: 850 t5 remap

by woz
    Replies
    Views

Yeah - probably. Assuming all hoses and...

Yeah - probably. Assuming all hoses and everything else is all in order. The ECU controls the boost solenoid and dumps off pressure according to the prgrammed paramters. Hose leaks, splits, stuck...
  20. Thread: 850 t5 remap

by woz
    Replies
    Views

Probably no way to tell for sure, except drive...

Probably no way to tell for sure, except drive two cars back to back and see how they feel - put it on a rolling road, and check the boost level. If it goes off the white bit of the gauge (and is...
  21. Thread: Hiss behind dash

by woz
    Replies
    Views

Hi Simon - who did your Zorrst in the end? I was...

Hi Simon - who did your Zorrst in the end? I was going to recommend Infinity in Yate, not that I have used them but my mate has for his kitcar, having previously had a very bad experience with one...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sorry Bob- beyond my experience. Good luck though...

Sorry Bob- beyond my experience. Good luck though do report back once you have resolved it - I am sure you will. WOz
  23. Replies
    Views

yeah but only at idle LOL

yeah but only at idle

LOL
  24. Replies
    Views

If the issue is HOW to adjust it, rather than...

If the issue is HOW to adjust it, rather than what to set it to, couldn't you just set it at 3 bar with the ign on but engine off?? (i.e manifold pressure= atmoshperic)

Mike is right, because the...
  25. Replies
    Views

The standard is 3 Bar so it would be sensible to...

The standard is 3 Bar so it would be sensible to stick at that untill you get it on the RR.
    At idle it should be running closed loop so excess fuelling "should" be resolve by the ECU turning down...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready