Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

found clarksons video of the 850 R

At last, I've found the vid of my 850R being driven by Clarkson on the old top gear. It's on you tube, but I don't know how to upload a linky. If you tap in
    "old top gear,BMW,Alfa romeo &...
  2. france

You've been pm'd
  3. Flying Moose,fishing as well as Volvos. That's...

Flying Moose,fishing as well as Volvos. That's about right,I know some top spots down here!!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

As I understood it from the tech guy at the...

As I understood it from the tech guy at the stealership where I bought my 1995 225bhp 855 GLE the V 70 was "toned down" to make the power delivery smoother,as opposed to a bit "brutal"which is how he...
  5. Replies
    Views

Ditto Mattp,I too used parts for Volvo...

Ditto Mattp,I too used parts for Volvo online.Quick delivery and seem to work well even in the cold.Little tip,warm the interior of the car before removing the liners,makes the plastic less...
  6. Replies
    Views

Top looking motor.I think the wheels look the...

Top looking motor.I think the wheels look the nuts personally
  7. Thread: Load cover

by Bob France
    Replies
    Views

I have a good nick charcoal one but want a...

I have a good nick charcoal one but want a beige.I will be in the UK around Christmas, can we swap?
  8. Mikouk, I shall be keeping an eye out for your...

Mikouk, I shall be keeping an eye out for your motor,mind the cops hiding behind the motorway bridges [normally just before you hit the peage[tolls]coming off the motorway].
    Remaps certainly help...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready