Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have the V12 evo on mine as summers , years...

I have the V12 evo on mine as summers , years back they were budget but look at German DTM they supply tyres.
  2. Replies
    Views

I wish it was :) both cars have never ending...

I wish it was :) both cars have never ending problems. The D5 is the superior motor :p
  3. Replies
    Views

I saw a watch the other day, absolutely beautiful...

I saw a watch the other day, absolutely beautiful but with only 20 made it was one of those "If you have to ask you cant afford" jobbies.......I'd have probably still have forgotten to take it off...
  4. Replies
    Views

I think even those that buy Rolex as an...

I think even those that buy Rolex as an investment still wear them to dinner parties and the like.

I'm trying not to be disrespectful and I hope I'm not coming across as such, each to their own...
  5. Thread: Just Amazing!

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

It has turned into the golf club from hell over...

It has turned into the golf club from hell over there Kieran. Full of middle class eedjits whoknow feck all about cars, trotting out the same old hackneyed arguments they read in The Daily Mason...
  6. Replies
    Views

Christmas message from Santa

HO HO HO

I will soon be embarking on my one day a year of work delivering toys to all the brats..........I mean children of the world.

Before I do so, we would like to wish you all a very...
  7. In all fairness, I suppose that some of the more...

In all fairness, I suppose that some of the more experienced users sometimes forget that there are less experienced on the forum, I did the drop links, a wishbone, CV boot and rear brake shoes on my...
  8. Volvo S60/V70 FWD Driveshaft and Ball Joint Replacement

I decided I would write this as a basic “How To” thread, as well as documenting what I actually did. I hope someone who is less mechanically or technically adept, like myself, may find it useful and...
  9. I remember earning 30 quid a week but never 3...

I remember earning 30 quid a week but never 3 pound....one of my first jobs was working in a garage with the Milky Bar Kids dad in Trimdon

Selling between forum members is always good as 99% of...
  10. Wow Ade, bit harsh mate? Mine was a total dog...

Wow Ade, bit harsh mate?

Mine was a total dog when I got it and filled hundreds of pages with crap while I brought it back from the brink.
    Duane made no attempt to hide the state of the car, I've...
  11. Replies
    Views

I think you mean holidays ! , I am in too minds...

I think you mean holidays ! , I am in too minds what to do with mine now as have done almost all the jobs I want to do ,BUT there is always something else .(must resist at all costs).:)
  12. Replies
    Views

He had to change gear twice, I didn't get out of...

He had to change gear twice, I didn't get out of 4th. ;)

The constant checking of his mirror and the noise from the exhaust said he was flat out (I've been around cars long enough to tell when...
  13. Replies
    Views

Are you for real? It becomes our business when...

Are you for real? It becomes our business when YOU tell us YOU can't afford a battery for it on a public forum.
  14. Replies
    Views

I've got that attitude with my d5 as long as it's...

I've got that attitude with my d5 as long as it's mechanically safe that's all I care about, it's a second car to safe me money and to save the miles on the R. I have done bits and Bob's but it has a...
  15. Replies
    Views

Air con problems can be a right arse to nail down...

Air con problems can be a right arse to nail down sometimes. Just try not to get caught up in replacing parts, then finding you haven't fixed it, change something else, and so on. Bearing in mind...
  16. Replies
    Views

It's easy to come across the wrong way on forums...

It's easy to come across the wrong way on forums tho, in person, James isn't as "in yer face" as he can be in his replies. He's actually a nice bloke to chat with.
  17. Replies
    Views

Got hold of MRG today, have sent details so will...

Got hold of MRG today, have sent details so will await the quotes so hopefully will be ok
  18. Replies
    Views

Dad you see more Ferraris up here than you do Rs

Dad you see more Ferraris up here than you do Rs
  19. Replies
    Views

This sums up the thread I started the other week...

This sums up the thread I started the other week about people only posting things when they have issues with these cars, and hence the bad publicity it attracts about there reliability.
  20. Replies
    Views

I've been there done that and spent alot of money...

I've been there done that and spent alot of money while main dealers have had me chasing my tail. No more if I ever have an awkward problem my car will be going straight down to MRG.
  21. Thread: V70 p0013 help

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Not always James :nono: My local Dealer...

Not always James :nono:

My local Dealer charged me £53 an hour to fit my Turbo. I wouldn't class that as sky high, in fact I'd go as far to say that is an exceptionally good rate!
  22. Replies
    Views

Oh really? So, the last time my car was at the...

Oh really? So, the last time my car was at the garage was when? I'll tell you...It was 5th December 2013 for a Brand New turbo. Now due to my busy shift and hectic life I don't have time to spend 2...
  23. Thread: Dab?

by JamesT5
    Replies
    Views

You can get one that you tune your FM radio in to...

You can get one that you tune your FM radio in to the DAB tuner which received in DAB and transmits back to your standard radio in FM, it's called Pure Highway and is one of many on the market.

24. Thread: Rear end tidy up

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

I do think that James's heart is in the right...

I do think that James's heart is in the right place and I commend you, James, for 'giving it a bash' and trying to save yourself some money. However, all the comments posted are justified no matter...
  25. Replies
    Views

Is no one concerned that the only reason this has...

Is no one concerned that the only reason this has been done is to hide an almost certain MOT failure? this is no better than filling a sill with newspaper and putting a bit of body filler over it...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready