Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your...

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your car Darren, lets hope you have a better run of good luck with it in the new year. Its a fantastic car that should just be driven and not in and out of...
  2. Replies
    Views

Libra... if you do decide to sell, drop me a...

Libra... if you do decide to sell, drop me a PM..... I know a man who's prepared to sell his legs for an S60R, I'm sure he'll be very intrested.....
  3. Replies
    Views

Cool, I was right. But is it really a Volvo ? :P

Cool, I was right. But is it really a Volvo ? :P
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, I fitted a PA11 to me S60 in March 08,...

Hi guys, I fitted a PA11 to me S60 in March 08, the fitment was carried out by Phil Whitakers Cars, in Beacs.

It allowed me 6 folders of 99 tracks as my stereo unit was a HU850 on a 2005 model. I...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'd recommend the USA-SPEC, once you figure out...

I'd recommend the USA-SPEC, once you figure out how to remove the HU stereo, "its simples". the ECC panel is a bugger to get out, until you get the knack of it.

mine cost about < £100 all in...
  6. Thread: knowledge

by Cubes
    Replies
    Views

The third digit was made into a generic '0' in...

The third digit was made into a generic '0' in the early 80's when the 240's and 340' etc were around. Not sure why. Before that, you did get 145, 244, 245, 265, 345, etc.

Haven't really answered...
  7. Thread: knowledge

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

The 850 was never designated as anything else....

The 850 was never designated as anything else. Just a code on here so everyone knows if a saloon or estate. The differences between the T5R and R are few. The R has an LSD and a permanent 250bhp as...
  8. Replies
    Views

Much improved well done

Much improved well done
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready